Organization : The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 10 Aug 2018
View : 769
Deadline : 24 / August / 2018
The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1965 among governments of Southeast Asian countries to promote cooperation in education, science and culture in the region.
Position: Finance Officer
Duration: 3-year contract (renewable)
The Finance Officer works under the immediate supervision of the Finance Manager, the Finance Officer will perform the following functions:
- Collate, check and maintain the accurate and up-to-date financial data, records and reports of the Secretariat and SEAMEO Centres and make available such information upon request;
- Follows up the investment of idle funds for fixed deposit;
- Updates authorized signatory of SEAMEO Secretariat with the banks;
- Prepare the Pledge Control Record of SEAMEO Secretariat and Quarterly Aging Report;
- Prepare the Notice of Agreed Contribution from the Member Countries, Associate Members Countries, Affiliate Members and other donors;
- Follow up on funds expected, contributions due and advance payment made to ensure the smooth financial management of the SEAMEO units;
- Prepare the financial and/or status reports of contributions received in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated by the donors;
- Prepare the allocation of Special Fund and Other Fund for the SEAMEO Centres and the Transfer Funds Control Sheets to Centres;
- Prepare the three-year budget of the SEAMEO Secretariat, the SEAMEO Consolidated Budget and Personnel Strength Budget of SEAMEO units;
- Prepares draft working papers for SEAMEO Annual Meetings;
- Collates the relevant data and proposes the revision of SEAMEO Translation Rate so as to keep up with the trend in currency exchange situation;
- Take charge of the Finance Division in the absence of Finance Manager; and
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Finance Manager
- A National of Southeast Asian Countries, 30 years of minimum age.
- Possess at least College Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Have a minimum of 5-year experiences in financial management, managerial or fund accounting.
- Preferably working experience in large institution or international organization.
- Familiarity with the operation of computerized accounting software.
- Possess pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Very good command of written and spoken English. TOEIC score of 750 is an advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, other programme applications, Internet and E-mail.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including salary and living allowance, medical benefits and provident fund for the right candidate. Interested candidates please submit your resume with expected salary and recent photo by 24 August 2018 to:
SEAMEO Secretariat, 920 Sukhumvit Rd. (near Soi 40), Bangkok 10110
On-line application form at www.seameo.org Email: email@example.com
Link : https://goo.gl/431gj3
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org