Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 5 Jun 2014
View : 5029
Deadline : / /
CATHOLIC OFFICE FOR EMERGENCY RELIEF AND REFUGEES (COERR)
PROGRAM SOCIAL WORKER
Catholic Office for Emergency Relief and Refugees (COERR), a Thai NGO under the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Thailand (CBCT) was established in 1978 for the purpose of bringing aid to displaced persons in Thailand and those affected by natural disasters.
COERR is urgently looking for a personnel to fill the post of Program Social Worker, based in Bangkok
TERMS OF REFERENCE
1. Conduct home visits and assessments of newly recognized refugees. Conduct extensive reviews and assessments of socioeconomic conditions, vulnerability, needs and problems through interviews, home visits/assessments and collateral investigations, to assigned old cases. Make report and submit to Social Services Supervisor for review and comment.
2. Identify individual and family cases who are considered the most vulnerable and those in need of emergency support for recommendation for provision of in-kind assistance and/or emergency cash assistance.
3. Conduct social and psychological counseling and support to refugees confronted with difficulties in life situation such as the situation during flood crisis and unable to cope with their hardship and stress while seeking asylum in Thailand.
4. Provide brief orientation of services rendered to newly recognized cases during home visit and assist in conducting formal group orientation and group counseling to target groups twice a year.
5. Submit individual case reports, monthly narrative and statistics reports of cases handled, keep and maintain case records and files and confidentiality at all times.
6. Monitor and control of relief good and food supply stocks and input data of stock into the social services unit’s database.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor degree of social work or other related fields with counseling psychology background
Open-mindedness, flexible and has the ability to cope with stressful situations and clients.
3. Ability to work under pressure and strong teamwork
4. Good spoken, written and comprehension of English language. Good English writing skill is preferable
Good computer skills (Word, Excel and MS office family)
Please send your application letter and CV in English plus two referees to Khun Udomsin Khamnark at e-mail: email@example.com by 20 June 2014
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.