Organization : Solidarity Center
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Jul 2018
View : 269
Deadline : 10 / August / 2018
Vacancy: Program Accountant, Bangkok
The Solidarity Center seeks to hire a full-time program accountant for its office in Bangkok. We are a Washington DC-based, non-profit organization that promotes labor rights globally.
- Develop budgets for proposals and grants and prepare monthly financial reports.
- Monitor budgets and cash flow on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update the general and project accounting records and files.
- Prepare or review payroll, tax, social security and other forms.
- Review billings/statements/invoices, advance request and advance liquidation documents.
- Undertake accounting functions including payment vouchers, checks, deposits, bank reconciliations and relevant data entry.
- Accurately record financial transactions into QuickBooks accounting software and ensure appropriate supporting documentation is maintained.
- Supervise junior accountant, who assists the Program Accountant.
- Conduct annual inventory of office equipment.
- Coordinate with DC office and partner organizations.
- Perform other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned by the country program director.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Prior experience in Accountant work preferred, especially working with US grants.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate, especially in Excel.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks accounting software is an advantage.
- Full-time position
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Attractive benefit package
For more information about the Solidarity Center, please visit www.solidaritycenter.org
However, PLEASE DO NOT submit your resume to the Solidarity Center website.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Send your cover letter and CV or resume in English to email@example.com by August 10, 2018.