Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 5 Jun 2014
View : 555
Deadline : / /
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Representation in Thailand
Vacancy Announcement No. 24/2014
Internal / External Circulation
Position Title: Driver
Position Level: General Service (GS-2)
Position No.: 10007358
Report To: Protection Officer
Section: Administration Unit
Duty Station: Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Contractual Status: Temporary Appointment
Date Issued: 03 June 2014
Closing Date: 09 June 2014
Availability of the Post 01 July 2014 – 31 December 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive UNHCR vehicles for the transport of authorized passengers and delivery and collection of mail, documents, UNHCR pouch and other items.
- Meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicles; check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. and ensure that the assigned UNHCR vehicles are road worthy and maintained up to the established security standards.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Thai national only
Education and Skills: Completion of Primary Education or equivalent technical or commercial school with valid driving license, knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repair. Good communication and mechanical skills.
Experience: Minimum two years of previous job experience relevant to the function.
Languages: Fluency in Thai and English (both written and spoken)
Please submit your Motivation Letter, P.11 and Curriculum Vitae indicating the vacancy announcement number, position number and position title to:
P.O. Box 36
Kanchanaburi Province 71000
Attention: Ms. Natechanok Limwattanapanchai
Applications will not be acknowledged. Only the successful candidate will be notified
of the outcome of the selection process.
P.11 form can be down loaded from: http://unhcr.or.th/sites/default/files/p11.doc