Organization : มูลนิธิศุภนิมิตแห่งประเทศไทย
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Jun 2018
View : 870
Deadline : 30 / June / 2018
Purpose of Position:
This position reports to Strategy and Evidence Division Manager. Responsible for ensuring the effective design and implementation of the NO’s DME Strategy and Business Plan. It will lead the Programme Design, Monitoring and Evaluation deliverables in alignment with WVFT National Office Strategy, LEAP3 and DPA framework. He/She is responsible to establish a functional DM&E system that enables the production of quality annual CWB report that can be shared to all relevant stakeholders including sponsors and donors. He/She provides support to the programmes, operations, and the quality assurance units in different division in designing, monitoring, and evaluating all respective interventions. He/She also works with the DME team situated in different units of Operation Ministry in building the capacity of DME staff and other project staff on monitoing and evaluation principles and system.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Strengthen and ensure quality of WVFT program implication according to the Learning and Evaluation with Accountability and Planning (LEAP) and with partnership standard.
- Link and build capacity among national and program staff (Technical Project DME Specialist and Zonal M&E) and all staff who involve in DME system by coaching and training them to be facilitator in their technical project that they respond to.
- Develop and contextualize systems, child well-being (CWB) standards that align with country strategy and lead relevant staff to gather CWB monitor data for producing CWB report and scale up to all kind of program area.
- Cooperate with Regional Office (EASO) in DME standard and digest into Thai context to implement effectively.
- Identify strategic output indicators under outcome and embed into related technical projects.
- Develop and support in transformed field development with technical program team and program effectiveness team to report achievement of Technical Program (TP) and Area Program (AP) implementation, especially sponsorship monitoring and Annual Community Review Plan.
- Preferably a Bachelor degree or higher in Community Development and related fields.
- Detail oriented in individual and team work
- Strong analytical skills and ability to link multiple concepts.
- Able to plan and manage multiple tasks and projects at a given time.
- Ability to actively engage and contribute to forums or meetings with academics, governments or NGOs in English
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org