Organization : มูลนิธิศุภนิมิตแห่งประเทศไทย
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Jun 2018
View : 670
Deadline : 30 / June / 2018
Purpose of Position:
To work alongside the Grants Implementation Manager supporting a growing portfolio of institutional grants through programme management support. The Grants Compliance Officer works as an integral part of the Grants Implementation Unit and collaborates with other functions and WVFT members to support effective grants portfolio management and contract management. This includes supporting donor proposal development & budgeting; setting up compliance monitoring & reporting systems; tracking donor contract income, expenditure and reporting; producing compliance reports; working as system administrator for the interim Contract Management Database and the global Contract Management System; and contributing to capacity building of relevant federation staff on contract management.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Compliance Monitoring
- Undertake regular monitoring visits to verify grant compliance and financial management, including support in preparing for donor audits where appropriate.
- Work directly with the Programme Account Manager and Project-designated finance staff to coordinate reporting, audit responses, and other grant-related activities and serves as a resource during the project budget processes
- Assist with analyzing, interpreting and applying the Donor’s (Bilateral/Multilateral, Local Government, and private organizations) statutes, rules, and regulations regarding grant administration and implementation related to WVFT-wide processes
- Contract Management
- Ensure that all grants acquired comply with the grant rules and regulations, and as stipulated in the Grant Contracts
- Support in managing grant contract amendments, including donor liaison, working with colleagues in Policy & Programmes and NOs to ensure alignment between revised project implementation plans and budgets
- Proposal Development Support
- In collaboration with Finance Program Account Manager, serve as a resource Project Teams and project managers during the project development process focusing on allowable expenditures and the project budget
- Coordinate with staff from other departments (technical sectors, finance, and field staff) to compile relevant information and documents to support.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Business, International Studies, Finance, etc.); Master’s Degree preferred.
- Highly detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong Budgeting and Financial management skills
- Creative Thinking & Strong Initiative; Independent Thinking
- Adopts a determined and thorough approach to grant acquisition and management and can apply analytical skills and a proactive approach to understand issues and find solutions
- Ability to solve problems effectively, manage multiple deadlines, organize priorities, and foster an atmosphere of teamwork
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org