Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 11 Jun 2018
View : 469
Deadline : 16 / June / 2018
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Due to project expansion in the Asia Pacifc Region, we are looking for qualified candidates for Senior Finance Officer to support our Project Offices and Country Offices. This posiiton is based in Bangkok, Thailand
The incumbent of this position is responsible for leading on regional financial information including and strategic & technical advice to Project/Country Offices on overall sub award financial management and backstop assigned Project/Country Offices including providing guidance on all day-to-day financial operations, financial (donor) reporting, and budgeting.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead on APRO regional financial information such as revenue forecasts, KPI quarterly reports, and other ad-hoc financial management reports.
- Lead on sub award management for APRO region including projects start-up, pre-award assessment, sub awardee annual budget, and projects close-out.
- Coordinating with Project/Country Offices on sub award management new initiatives, focal point for sub award tracking system, and consolidating regional sub award financial reports.
- Provide training and support Project/Country Offices in designing trainings to sub awardees on FHI360 financial procedures and donor’s rules and regulations.
- Backstop Project/Country Offices that are assigned within APRO region by providing overall financial advice including financial performance, risks and compliance, and audits.
- Works closely with Project/Country Offices to ensure quality and timely financial reporting such as Month-end closing, Expenditures tracking and Pipeline analysis, and Donor financial reports
- Prepares and/or reviews Project/Country Offices in their annual budget process to be consistent and in compliance with FHI 360 and donor requirements.
- Monitors and reviews Project/Country Offices cash flow requests and submits to HQ to process cash transfers.
- Capacity building plan with Project/Country Offices by trainings, regular meetings, and site visits.
- Conducts an orientation program to Project/Country Offices on FHI 360 financial system, policies and procedures, sub award management, and other financial related matters.
- Coordinates with Program Management Unit and other departments to ensure Project/Country Offices to ensure sound financial and operational management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting, budgeting and fiscal control theory and practices.
- Budget monitoring and general ledger skills.
- Relevant software skills to include automated accounting software, database spreadsheets and Management Information Systems.
- Follow-up request in an efficient manner
- Report to supervisor on variance and status on regular basis
- Handle financial and quantitative information with accuracy and precision; resourceful in gathering, verifying and analyzing financial data.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demanding schedules to deliver high quality results on time
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in, and contribute, to team building environment.
TYPE AND NATURE OF CONTACTS:
Interact with others and resolve problem situations with tact, external contacts.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to travel (domestically and internationally) as needed up to a 15%, including weekend.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance, minimum 5 years of combined accounting / budgeting management experience or Master’s degree and 1-3 years of experience
- Experience must reflect knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above.
- Experience with international NGO preferred.
- Other related duties as assigned.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to apply directly via FHI 360's Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 2635273