Organization : Raks Thai Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 May 2018
View : 1074
Deadline : 31 / May / 2018
Raks Thai Foundation, a member of CARE International, has been working in Thailand since 1979 in the area of emergency relief, community natural resources management, education and HIV / AIDS prevention and care for affected families and promoting livelihood. Raks Thai’s vision is “A Civil Society, with improved quality of life, rights and equality. Where people determine their own destinies and development is sustainable. Raks Thai will empower people everywhere it works. Raks Thai is now looking for
PO-Advocacy (Based in Bangkok) 1 positions
This position under the supervision of Director of Program Quality, the Advocacy and Communications Officer supports the formulation and implementation of the communications and advocacy strategies to increase the public awareness or to advocate for policy change regarding the issues and challenges of target population. Design and develop media and key messages for advocacy campaign. Responsible for planning and communication related support to project staff and project partners to ensure efficient and effective communication. Design and develop strong communication tools for public dissemination and advocacy and provide necessary information among all the stakeholders. S/he will also work closely with project team and project partners, mass media as well as decision makers to advocate for policy changes.
- Bachelor degree in communication, public relation from reputed university in Mass Communications & Journalism, Media Studies, Communications Strategy, Development Communication or relevant fields.
- Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience at the national level in providing communication packages to raise public awareness and advocate for policy change.
- Experience in develop key messages and communication tools for advocacy and campaign.
- Good skills in using computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and graphic designing.
- Good skills in facilitation, teamwork and coordination.
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Good knowledge of reproductive health, harm reduction and migrant health.
- Languages: Spoken and written fluency in English and Thai
Interested person should send your application letter with current comprehensive resume, and expected salary to:
Human Resource Department, Raks Thai Foundation
185 Pradipat Rd., Pradipat Soi 6, Samsennei, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400 or
Contact : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , 081-8708993