Organization : CMB Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 May 2018
View : 1313
Deadline : 30 / June / 2018
The Equity Initiative
Communications and Knowledge & Learning Management Executive
Location: CMB SE Asia Office in Bangkok, Thailand
This is a key position of the EI executive team to develop and ensure the success of this very exciting and innovative program, now in its third year. This executive position works under the guidance and leadership of the China Medical Board Regional Director/Equity Initiative Executive Director. This team member has the following responsibilities, to be carried out in coordination with the other members of the EI team:
1) Public Communications
• Oversee strategic communications planning and implementation to support The Equity Initiative (EI)’s program priorities including fellowship and community building activities.
• Produce content for diverse communication channels to inform key audiences including reports, presentations, brochures, newsletters; write and shape content, work in collaboration with EI team to develop promotional and educational materials.
• Direct content production and engagement across EI’s online public communications and social networking platforms: EI website, HealthSpace.Asia, and other social media channels, including videos, news, and other multimedia.
2) Program Communications
• Manage day-to-day development and implementation of fellowship program communications; create and edit key program documentation, including application and selection processes, fellowship event materials, project development and contracts, guidelines and policies, etc.
• Execute communications efforts to support program priorities across CMB offices and with key stakeholders, including governance/advisory boards, program committees, fellows, faculty, other Atlantic Fellows programs, strategic partners, etc.
• Support the Equity Initiative’s organizational communications to advance the program‘s goals and objectives, including reports, team briefings, memos, etc.
3) Program Learning Management
• Develop an overall knowledge management strategy and systems for M&E knowledge management and fellowship information including curriculum library, fellow databases, and other digital assets. Supervise and manage systems implementation.
• Drive ongoing development and improvement of M&E processes for continued program learning in collaboration with EI team, including fellow feedback and evaluation system.
• Organize, consolidate and communicate lessons for the synthesis of program feedback and key learning for evaluation; liaise with M&E partners.
• Excellent English proficiency (native English speaker)
• Bachelor’s degree required, post-graduate degree preferred
• 3 or more years of work experience in a relevant field
• Experience in strategic communications, publications, website management/content development, social media
• Excellent project management skills
• Quick learner, problem solver, highly motivated
• Demonstrated track record of working effectively as a member of a team
• Interest in health and development a plus
• Knowledge/skill in a local language (ASEAN/China) a plus
For more information and to apply, please contact email@example.com
The Equity Initiative (EI) is a program under the China Medical Board (CMB) to nurture and facilitate the development of a new generation of health equity leaders in Asia. It has two objectives: to cultivate and nurture the next generation of leadership through its fellowship program, and to build a collaborative community for promoting health equity in the region.
CMB is an independent American foundation with a mission to advance health in China and Southeast Asia through strengthening medical, nursing and public health research and education.
Contact : HR@equityinitiative.org