Organization : Raks Thai Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 May 2018
View : 986
Deadline : 31 / May / 2018
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will be responsible for conducting M&E activities in Raks Thai Foundation’s Program Quality Department. The position will work with respective program leads and quality assurance team to ensure projects are implemented efficiently and effectively, and demonstrating impact to the target beneficiaries. This includes developing monitoring frameworks and project indicators, monitor implementation, maintain accurate project databases, and interpreting evidence to inform programmatic decision-making. Specific duties may include:
- Develop and improve logical frameworks for assigned projects
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for assigned projects;
- Monitor project activity implementation and progress toward achieving outcomes by Raks Thai’s sub-offices and sub-recipients.
- Facilitate regular monitoring site-visits collect qualitative and quantitative data.
- Suggest strategies to the respective project leads for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying barriers to success and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such barriers
- Contribute to routine donor reporting according to specific project timelines by drafting reports, analyzing data, providing input, recommendations.
- Willingness to engage in broader organizational development and support M&E capacity building of colleagues and partner organizations.
- Support the development of new project proposals and communication with prospective donors.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor degree or higher in public health, statistics, social science, data science, international development or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in project management including project design, monitoring and evaluation, preferably with CSOs or INGOs.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience working on development projects relating to HIV, TB and Malaria. Experience in reproductive health, migration, and human rights will be an advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E plans.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
- Proven capacity to conduct evidence-based research and apply good practices to improve program implementation.
- Strong computer skills and expertise in analyzing data using statistical software.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct capacity building, and facilitation of M&E activities including focus groups, interviews, and population surveys.
- Having broad interest in social issues especially the plight of key populations (PWID, MSM, migrants, sex workers) and their rights.
- Fluency in spoken and written Thai and English
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , 081-8708993