Organization : IUCN
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 13 May 2018
View : 921
Deadline : 20 / May / 2018
Finance Assistant (Re-advertisement)
IUCN is seeking a qualified individual to join our Asia Regional Office, Bangkok, Thailand.
This is the re-advertisement, the applicants who have already applied need not to re-apply.
- Arrange petty cash replenishments and maintain agreed level of cash in hand for disbursements;
- Process petty cash payments Reconcile petty cash on daily basis for ARO. Act as custodian of petty cash.
- Process Purchase Orders and bank payments to vendors, staff and partners and prepare monthly reconciliations of bank accounts
- Provide assistance on reconciliation of other balance sheet accounts. Upload reconciliations to the NAV checklist
- Prepare reconciliations of current accounts
- Prepare debit/ credit notes for country offices, HQ and other regions. Coordinate with relevant offices on issues related to debit credit notes. Accept & process Dr/Cr notes into the system
- Reconcile staff advance and loan accounts of ARO accounts and coordinate with staff for settling outstanding amounts under their loan and advances accounts;
- Review and process ECs in the ERP
- Receive cash / Cheques from staff and third parties, process receipts vouchers and issue official receipt;
- Provide information related for salary deductions and ensure staff loans and advances accounts are fully settled on staff exit clearance;
- Assist Regional Finance Unit in the following tasks;
- Update fixed assets register in ERP on monthly basis and process monthly depreciation
- Assist Finance manager in determining cash requirement
- Assist in preparing invoices to donors for project funds
- Assist in processing month-end and yearend closing entries
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by your line manager from time to time.
Applicants are requested to apply online through the HR Management System,
by opening the vacancy announcement and pressing the "Apply" button at
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
IUCN is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified women and men.