Organization : Asia-Pacific Development Center on Disability (APCD)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 1 May 2018
View : 1878
Deadline : 15 / May / 2018
POSITION: Field Project Officer - Indonesia
CLOSING DATE: May 15th, 2018
Asia-Pacific Development Center on Disability (APCD) is a regional center on disability and development based in Bangkok, Thailand. Recently, APCD has been implementing Project for Hometown Improvement in 8 countries in ASEAN. The purpose is to promote the improvement of developing “hometowns” through using models of disability‐inclusive communities. APCD facilitates development of barrier‐free rural communities; empowerment of the vulnerable people; responsibility to urbanization and ageing society; strengthening the institutional connectivity between ASEAN countries; human-resources’ capacity building; People‐to‐People Connectivity through Education, Culture and Tourism.
DURATION : 12 Months (May 2018- April 2019)
SALARY : USD 700
- Support the successful implementation of “the hometown improvement project” to support persons with disabilities and their group which may include old people and women. This includes, but is not limited to high-quality term of a network with communities and stakeholders, managing project organizer, organizing and facilitating workshops, coordinating field work of persons with disabilities, submitting monthly reports with properly managed data to APCD in a clear and concise manner.
- Facilitate and collaborate with Disable People Organizations: DPOs and persons with disabilities to develop guidelines on Disability Inclusive Business (DIB).
- Give presentation at Hometown project at ASEAN workshop in Indonesia (Community is to be identified).
- Share the results of the project monthly including the quarterly, semester and annual overall summary of the project during the process. QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor degree in a business, community and human-resource development area.
- Working experience in community or social development
- Some experiences of project lifecycle and arranging workshop and training will be preferable.SKILLS
- Good skill for database management
- Ability to collect data and make basic analysis
- Good facilitation skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to communicate with variety of people effectively and clearly
- Proficiency in English (basic reading, writing and speaking)
- Active user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to Jitkasem@apcdfoundation.org and Duangkamol@apcdfoundation.org include “Field Project Officer in Indonesia” and your name in the subject line. Early application is encouraged as we will make a selection as soon as possible.
Contact : Jitkasem@apcdfoundation.org