Organization : JICA / Project for Community-based Entrepreneurship Promotion (The D-HOPE Project)
Type : Government / องค์กรภาครัฐ
Date : 17 Apr 2018
View : 1752
Deadline : Thank you very much for your entries. Regarding this recruitment, we have already closed the application acceptance. / /
Contract Period: 30 April –31 May 2018
1) Business Trip: 1150 Baht (One Thousand One Hundred Fifty Baht) per day
*Travel Allowance (Daily Allowance) of 300 Baht is included.
2) Working in Bangkok: 850 Baht (Eight Hundred Fifty Baht) per day
Main responsibilities are to support all tasks under the project assigned by JICA experts as follows:
- To assist in strategic workshops/seminars/meetings in Bangkok and 9 provinces.
- To interpret JICA experts with project stakeholders English/Thai and Thai/English in meetings, strategic workshops and necessary occasions.
- To assist administrative duties of the project.
- Proficiency level in English and mother tongue in Thai
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to work on transcription and typing documents efficiently
- Basic business skills and manner
- Regular business-trip to 9 provinces together with JICA Experts (Need physically strength) and work at rural communities
- Ability to work in a team, good coordination skill
Bachelor or higher degree
Official English test score (minimum TOEIC 830, TOEFL PBT 585, iBT 93)
Preferably has background or knowledgeable on community development
Project for Community-based Entrepreneurship Promotion (The D-HOPE Project) of Japan International Cooperation Agency
Work station: You will travel with the Project team most of time.
1) The Project site in 9 provinces (Chang mai, Ranong, Tran, Chantaburi, Chonburi, Surin, Nakhon Panom, Mukdahan)
2) The D-HOPE Project Office
Community Development Department of Ministry of Interior
The Government Complex Commemorating, Building B, 5th Floor,
Chaeng Watthana Road, Thungsong-Hong, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 Thailand
Background of the D-HOPE project:
The ‘Community-based Entrepreneurship Promotion (D-HOPE) Project’ aims at contributing rural communities socially and economically through implementing the Decentralized Hands-on Program Exhibition Approach (see more details <https://youtu.be/gAIDYuheQEw>). The project is comprised of mainly 5 stages that focuses on strategic workshops and the D-HOPE event in each province in order to strengthen the potential resources and promote them to public. The first year of the project focuses on 9 provinces (Chang mai, Ranong, Tran, Chantaburi, Chonburi, Surin, Nakhon Panom, Mukdahan) to implement the D-HOPE approach.
Interested person should email a cover letter, CV and a copy of English test score to
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org