Organization : Oxfam Great Britain
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Mar 2018
View : 1683
Deadline : 25 / March / 2018
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contract: Full time, 4 years fixed-term until 31 December 2021, with possibility of contract extension
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date: 25 March 2018
Salary: National Pay Scale
Benefits: Extensive learning and development opportunities, bonus, provident fund, medical, life & travel insurance, 20+ annual leave days
Working at Oxfam is so much more than just a job. We are working together to end world poverty and injustice. If you are passionate about the role of Human Resources in reducing poverty and inequality, we would like to hear from you!
- Work closely with the implementing partner and sub-grantees (TSWA, ATFF, Pak Bara Movement and Change.org), Oxfam’s CSO Coalition Project Coordinator and Private Sector Engagement Officer under supervision of Food Justice Programme Officer and Advocacy and Campaign Coordinator where relevant.
- Monitor the project implementation to deliver expected results and outputs in compliance with the donor’s contract requirements and Oxfam’s Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning system.
- Prepare and implement quarterly project monitoring plan with the partner and sub-grantees to monitor project progress and mitigate risks.
- Plan with Food Justice Senior Programme Officer and Programme Officer for six-month and annual reviews
- Lead participatory annual planning of activities and budget, and reviews.
- Maintain and update project database (quality and quantity) that is friendly accessible to all in the team to monitor project progress.
- Monitor and Maintain financial health and compliance of the project.
- Coordinate with the implementing partner and sub-grantees for successful project delivery, quality and timely reporting, good planning, and maintain good and professional relationship with the partner key stakeholders of the project.
- Build capacity of the partner and sub-grantees as necessary for quality project management i.e. project cycle management, donor budgeting and compliance, results-based reporting and monitoring.
- Mainstream gender perspectives into the project.
- Plan with PC and PO for mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Manage grants to partners and be the focal point for project information.
- Complete baseline collection and report.
- Share story from the field and/or Bring up good cases and stories to support influencing and project visibility
- Make key linkage between ground work and evidence with the national networking and advocacy inspiration in platforms, for example, Sustainable Seafood CSO Coalition in Thailand and Seafood Taskforce.
- Prepare and Submit quality donor reports on time to PO
- Attend Oxfam team meeting and other learning activities as necessary as well as participate in influencing activities inside and outside Oxfam.
- Maintain and update project database system.
- Be a good team player.
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCE:
- Strong project cycle management skills: design & planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management, preferably with key institutional donors including EU fund or familiar with EU procedures.
- Ability to anticipate and reduce project risks.
- Good judgment, strong coordination and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and take decision within mandate.
- Good understanding of project budget and financial system.
- Excellent results-based report writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal Thai and English proficiency.
- Good organizational skills, ability to work independently and delivering results as agreed on time.
- Able to travel no less than 30% of time
- Experience and Good knowledge of the Thai Fishery Industry and key players, as well as issues facing small scale fishers and their movement.
- Understand community/mobilization work and local dynamic.
- Good gender knowledge and ability to mainstream into the project.
- Some Private Sector Engagement knowledge, to link the Thai Seafood CSO Coalition work to PSE at provincial level.
- University degree, preferably postgraduate level, in public administration, business administration, international development or related fields.
- Intellectually curious and have a strong potential to grow professional in the field of agribusiness/sustainability.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your application online at https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/project-officer-sustainable-fisheries-int4304/8471/description/ OR visit our website www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs using the job reference number INT4304. **ONLY ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED**
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Urgent – suitable applicants will be interviewed as soon as application are received.
REMARK: This is a national hired post. We will be unable to provide visa and work permit to a non-Thai national.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org