Organization : The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 12 Feb 2018
View : 2458
Deadline : 30 / April / 2018
Standard function responsibilities
General: The position’s main responsibilities are to support the LnD’s Learning Solutions Unit in Geneva in the management of the ICRC LMS. The person will be required to work within a team in Bangkok and in close relation with the LnD Geneva team and occasionally with other ICRC departments.
The LMS Assistant will report to the LMS Administrator based in Geneva.
- Manage online courses and sessions
- Manage learners registration
- Update and manage learning resources
- Design, produce and distribute custom statistics on courses
- Provide extensive technical support in relation with the LMS functionalities
- Contribute to supervision of regional course administrators
- Demonstrated experience of administration with middle to large range LMS
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize time and workload in order to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability working at scale and perform manual and repetitive actions.
- Collaborates and communicates with the Learning Solutions team in Geneva, in particular with the LMS Administrator.
- Contributes to the implementation / running of specific projects / programmes.
- Ensures an independent follow up and updates of specific files.
- Regularly reports on the different work streams
- Contribute to the evolution of Quality control guidelines
- Contribute to the training of other course administrators
Minimum required experience and skills:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 year work experience in LMS administration.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent level of MS Office literacy especially on Excel to manage large data tables
- Good command of written and spoken English, Spanish and/or French an asset
- Understands the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement.
- Applies the delegation’s security rules at all times.
- Respects and observes staff regulations of the ICRC in Thailand.
- Performs duties and tasks not covered in this job description and provide support to other Departments when necessary.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their comprehensive CV and letter of motivation in English, as well as salary expectations, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Specify position name at your email title)Attn: Human Resources Department
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview
Contact : email@example.com