Organization : IUCN
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 8 Feb 2018
View : 1777
Deadline : 15 / February / 2018
IUCN is seeking a qualified individual to join our Asia Regional Office, Bangkok, Thailand
- Provide support in drafting reports, minutes of meetings, recording of workshops and seminar including preparation of the presentations.
- Assist in collation of reports from country offices.
- Assist in tracking programmes and projects workplan and budgets as needed.
- Assist with doing basic research through available resources on relevant topics.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the line manager from time to time.
- Fluency in English is essential with the ability to draft clearly and concisely, good written and oral language skills and experience in report writing.
- Knowledge of researching.
- Highly organized with strong ability to multitask.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from different national and cultural backgrounds to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to work independently as needed.
- Willing to learn, and has a detail orientation and a solutions focus.
- A Problem solver with flexibility and initiative.
- Those currently enrolled in a degree programme as well as recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 15 February 2018
Applicants are requested to apply online through the HR Management System,
by opening the vacancy announcement and pressing the "Apply" button at
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
IUCN is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified women and men.