Organization : WWF Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 6 Feb 2018
View : 1406
Deadline : 28 / February / 2018
Position: Finance Manager
Directly reports to Country Director, WWF- Thailand
Technically reports to Finance Director, WWF GMPO
Supervises: Finance Officer, Finance Assistant, IT Officer, Clerk
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Background and Purposes:
Although WWF Thailand is one of the non-governmental organization which is expertise in wildlife conservation, it has to have organization governance as well. Especially, finance system will be the key success of WWF Thailand to clarify itself and make finance system reliable in public. The finance manager has the responsibility to consolidate all financial transaction into a single platform in order to advise to Country Director and Conservation Program Manager.
- Provide comprehensive advisory and propose solutions to the Country Director, Program and Project Leaders, staff on all aspects of finance and IT. Respond to queries and requests for all finance, accounting and administration related information from other WWF Regional and International functions
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, monitoring, and review of overall WWF Thailand budget to ensure donor requirements are met, cost recovery is sufficiently budgeted, and a strong financial position for the Country towards financial sustainability. Analysis and review organization performance and communicate to the country management team.
- Lead and contribute the development, implementation, review, and update of finance and information technology action plan to ensure the alignment of global finance and information technology Strategy
- Overall responsibility for the preparation and review of consolidated financial reports prior to submission to the regional and INT. Prepare year-end accounting and taxation reports to ensure that the organization complies with legal and organizational requirements. Prepare all audit schedules, terms of reference, contracts including year-end external audit and individual project audit and provide support to ensure neatness
- Set up financial internal controls and conduct periodic system review to ensure sound financial operation and management
- Overall responsibility for the preparation and review of consolidated financial reports prior to submission to the regional and INT. Prepare year-end accounting and taxation reports to ensure that the organization complies with legal and organization requirements
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business management, business administration, or in relevant fields
- 7 years in finance and accounting management and 5 years as the top management of accounting department.
- 1 year in implementing and monitoring the compliance of finance and information technology system, policies and procedures
- Preferred: ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Oracle Knowledge is highly recommendation
- Knowledge or interesting in conservation is an advantage
How to apply: Interested candidate, please submit your 'resume and motivation letter' stating your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th, February 2018 Tel : +66 (0) 2 619 8534-7 or +66 (81) -255-7863 For more information, please visit our website at http://www.wwf.or.th/en/
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Otherwise, your resume will be filed into our candidate database for future reference and consideration.
Contact : email@example.com or 081-255-7863