Organization : JICA / Project for Community-based Entrepreneurship Promotion (The D-HOPE Project)
Type : Government / องค์กรภาครัฐ
Date : 12 Jan 2018
View : 2203
Deadline : 22 / January / 2018
February–March 2018 (2 months of probation)
*renewal of contract will be decided during the probation period
THB 22,000 – 35,000 per month (depending on the qualification and capability)
Main responsibilities are to support all tasks under the project assigned by JICA experts as follows:
- To assist administrative duties of the project.
- To translate relevant documents English/Thai and Thai/English.
- To support documentation for project implementation.
- To interpret JICA experts with project stakeholders English/Thai and Thai/English in meetings, strategic workshops and necessary occasions.
- To assist in strategic workshops/seminars/meetings in Bangkok and 9 provinces.
- Proficiency level in English and mother tongue in Thai
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to work on transcription and typing documents efficiently
- Basic business skills and manner
- Regular business-trip to 9 provinces together with JICA Experts (Need physically strength) and work at rural communities
- Ability to work in a team, good coordination skill
Bachelor or higher degree (Preferably Master level)
Official English test score (minimum TOEIC 830, TOEFL PBT 585, iBT 93)
Preferably has background or knowledgeable on community development
Project for Community-based Entrepreneurship Promotion (The D-HOPE Project) of Japan International Cooperation Agency and Community Development Department of Ministry of Interior
Community Development Department of Ministry of Interior
The Government Complex Commemorating, Building B, 5th Floor,
Changwatana Rd. Laksi, Bangkok 10210 Thailand
Background of the D-HOPE project:
The ‘Community-based Entrepreneurship Promotion (D-HOPE) Project’ aims at contributing rural communities socially and economically through implementing the Decentralized Hands-on Program Exhibition Approach (see more details <https://youtu.be/gAIDYuheQEw>). The project is comprised of mainly 5 stages that focuses on strategic workshops and the D-HOPE event in each province in order to strengthen the potential resources and promote them to public. The first year of the project focuses on 9 provinces (Chang mai, Ranong, Tran, Chantaburi, Chonburi, Surin, Nakhon Panom, Mukdahan) to implement the D-HOPE approach. The first 2 months of probation period will be only at Bangkok office to prepare for full-scale start of the project regarding administrations and documentations.
Interested person should email a cover letter, CV, a recommendation letter by a former (or current) employer or superior (all in English) and a copy of English test score to email@example.com
Application deadline: 22nd Jan, 2018
+ We will respond only to the shortlisted candidates
+ All applications will be handled confidentially and the submitted documents will not be returned.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org