PURPOSE OF POSITION
TheGrants Acquisition and Management (GAM) Department Manager plays a key role in enabling World Vision Foundation of Thailand to grow its portfolio of government, large foundations and bilateral/multilateral-funded programs, through proactive positioning, managing a team of professionals and mobilization of a cross-functional team to lead the development of project design, and the drafting of high quality proposals that are evidence-based and aligned with donor requirements.
The Grants Acquisition and Management (GAM) Department Manager leads the pursuit of prioritized funding opportunities to support growth in World Vision’s impact, influence and income. She/He will take responsibility and oversight of the full Grants Development Cycle through building relationships, pre-positioning, opportunity identification, and the development of high-quality and successful concepts, program designs and proposals. She/He will ensure close collaboration with other World Vision teams – including Program Implementation, Area Programmes and technical teams – as well as with other World Vision offices and partners.
She/He will also ensure that awarded grants programs and projects are implemented according to Donors’ standards and requirements, and in alignment to WV policies and guidelines. This includes helping to give advice and building the skills of technical staff and project and programme managers in grants acquisition, proposal development, program management and implementation, and understanding of the requirements of our international donors and partners.
This role will be directly reporting to the Strategy and Programme Development Division Manager who has the overall oversight of the GAM Team and one that is responsible in resourcing GAM department to achieve its yearly target. The GAM Manager will work closely with Programming Management, Sectoral Experts, M&E Specialists, Finance, Liaison Officer, and Executive Leadership, as well as with colleagues in WV’s partnership offices in the Asia Region and Globally.
1.Lead strategic grant prepositioning processe
2.Leadership in grant acquisition, program design and business development
3.Management and execution of WVFT’s grants acquisition strategy and capabilities
4.Leadership in Grant Management and Compliance
5.Lead Performance Management and other Manager Responsibilities
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position
1. Postgraduate qualifications, or equivalent experience, in a relevant discipline, e.g. International Development, Economics, Development Management, etc.
2. Understanding of key challenges in international development, and appreciation of community-led development approaches
3. Understanding of procurement or grants structures and processes/bureaucracy of Government, public service, and/or other international organizations
4. Understanding of emerging models of partnering between NGOs and government/international organizations
5. 5+ years of relevant experience with national or international NGOs, local donors, and/or including Major Institutional Donors (i.e. USAID, AusAID, Global Fund, etc.)
6. Program design or business development experience in national, international aid and development sector
7. Leadership and coordination of project teams
8. Demonstrated ability in research and studies
9. Management of small-medium professional teams
10. Strong business development expertise within a medium to large organization or consulting firm; acquisition of large-scale grants from public/private donors
Contact : email@example.com
เว็บไทยเอ็นจีโอ สนับสนุนการใช้สัญญาอนุญาตครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์และเผยแพร่แนวคิดวัฒนธรรมเสรี เนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ไทยเอ็นจีโอดอทโออาจี ท่านสามารถเอาไปใช้งานได้เลยโดยไม่ต้องขออนุญาต เพียงท่านระบุที่มาและห้ามทำการค้า
Address : มูลนิธิกองทุนไทย 2044/23 ถนนเพชรบุรีตัดใหม่ เขตห้วยขวาง กทม. 10310
Phone : 02-3144112-3, 02-3183959
Fax : 02-7181850
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : www.thaingo.org
นายอัฎธิชัย ศิริเทศ : บรรณาธิการ
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 082-178-3849
นายทศพร แกล้วการไร่ : เจ้าหน้าที่เทคนิค
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 080-078-4016
Laksanaphorn Prakobdee : For English
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 063-847-3261
Email : email@example.com