Organization : World Animal Protection
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 6 Dec 2017
View : 2184
Deadline : 14 / January / 2018
World Animal Protection is a truly global organisation, working in over 50 countries across the world, with offices in every continent. Our vision is a world where animal welfare matters and animal cruelty has ended. We protect animals because we believe a sustainable future for the planet can only be achieved if both animals and people are part of the solution.
Job Title: Digital Media Officer
Reports to: Communications Manager, World Animal Protection, Thailand
Technical/Professional Accountability to: Global Head of Digital
Main Purpose of the role:
To implement strategic and integrated digital activities that:
• Move the public to act to protect animals through digital engagement.
• Deliver powerful and consistent messages across digital channels.
• Position World Animal Protection as the champion of and authority on animal protection through branded digital activity.
• Contribute to and support World Animal Protection’s local and global objectives.
• The Digital Media Officer is accountable for deepening supporter engagement, which supports our campaign and fundraising objectives across the organisation’s local digital channels.
• The role is responsible for developing and implementing communication plans, producing effective and compelling digital content localised and optimised for the local market to ensure best success
• Translating content in English, provided by the international office in London, to be relevant to local circumstances
• Monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of our digital engagement strategies and optimising as needed for success.
• The role holder is responsible for complying with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be able to report on and quantify efforts to increase country audiences online, and deepen their engagement with the organisation
• Produce country reports to demonstrate the impact and effectiveness of local digital engagement within the global KPI framework.
• Use analytics and data to identify and deliver tactical opportunities to engage supporters and drive action, in line with strategic objectives.
• Maintain and update the appearance, accessibility and user experience of World Animal Protection’s Thailand websites.
• Increase traffic to World Animal Protection Thailand’s websites through social media and other marketing activity, work to increase the number of conversions that help drive action for animals.
• Create supporting digital content (including translation) and digital graphics consistent with World Animal Protection’s house style, and brand and design standards.
• Ensure sites are optimized for organic search and mobile devices.
• Integrate promotional content based on cross-department objectives.
• Monitor analytics and compile data for inclusion in reports. Use data to make informed decisions around any changes to site content to maximize digital activity and resource.
• Execute and optimize World Animal Protection Thailand’s email communications strategy in conjunction with the Communications Manager and Fundraising Manager.
• Execute and promote online advocacy campaigns and recruit and further engage new supporters through action-oriented campaigns.
• Incorporate online fundraising strategies into online communications initiatives.
• Develop materials to promote campaigns (banners, email, social etc.) i.e. content pack both originally create and adaptation from international content sent from the charity’s London office
• Create follow-up content for online supporters to ensure regular ongoing engagement.
• Maintain and grow World Animal Protection Thailand’s presence in social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.).
• Track and analyze data and compile comprehensive reports such effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement.
• Actively participate in building our brand and maintaining the integrity of our brand to support our profile, lead generation, income and engagement.
• Support the Communications Manager in a variety of ways, including designing promotional assets, sourcing images, developing content (writing and adapting) and some administrative duties.
• Support the Fundraising programme in a variety of ways, including designing online assets, sourcing images, integrating fundraising campaigns on social media and general implementation of online strategies (fundraising and communications).
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or related field.
• Experience in using Content Management Systems.
• 1-2 year experience(s) in online marketing strategies and a track record of increasing audiences using digital channels using data, research and analytics to influence and shape digital activity.
• Good understanding of HTML, current web technologies and production tools.
• Professional experience using social media.
• Knowledge of web authoring, development and publishing tools (mainly Adobe CS3 and content management systems).
• Good spoken and written English.
• Good interpersonal, organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills.
• A keen interest in emerging technologies.
• Proven ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines.
• Experience maintaining efficient administration systems including schedules and reports.
• Working experience of Photoshop to create and develop digital assets
• A working understanding of data analysis to track user behaviour, run tests and optimise digital activity.
HOW TO APPLY
We offer great opportunities and benefit package to successful candidate who will help us grow our operations throughout the region.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume and Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for World Animal Protection and email to email@example.com post to World Animal Protection (Recruited Unit), 444 Olympia Thai Plaza Tower, 7th Fl., Ratchadaphisek Rd, Samsennok, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310.
For further information, please contact +662 513 0475
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org