Organization : Social Impact, Inc.
Type : Other / อื่นๆ
Date : 6 Dec 2017
View : 564
Deadline : 31 / December / 2017
IDIQ Manager, Asia Learning and M&E Support Project, Bangkok, Thailand
The purpose of this position is to lead the implementation of the Asia Learning and M&E Support Project, a $50 million sole-source IDIQ held by Social Impact and issued by the USAID Regional Development Mission for Asia (RDMA). The IDIQ provides M&E and other related technical and/or advisory services to USAID Missions, implementing partners (IPs), and key stakeholders throughout the Asia Region. The project assists USAID and its partners in the Asia region to generate empirical data as well as foster learning and knowledge management through a participatory process in order to support stronger results and improve evidence-based programming.
SI is seeking a full-time IDIQ Manager who is either currently based in or willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand. The duration of this position is expected to be from November 2017 through September 2019. The IDIQ Manager will provide direct project support on Task Order 1 by leading both core management services as well as technical activities. In particular, TO1 is focused on providing learning and capacity building support to RDMA in the form of organizing and facilitating annual learning events and providing support to the Mission’s strategic stock-taking exercise. In addition, the IDIQ Manager will play a technical role in helping build the M&E capacity of the Thailand International Cooperating Agency (TICA). The IDIQ Manager would also support business development activities, project learning, and marketing the IDIQ services across Missions in the region.
Please note: This position is open to Cooperating Country Nationals, US Nationals (USN) and Third Country Nationals (TCN). Allowances for USN and TCN staff are limited to employee-only. This position does not offer any dependent allowances.
Direct Project Work
- Serving as the main point of contact between USAID and Social Impact and reporting to both;
- Providing the vision and overall leadership to SI’s implementation of the IDIQ;
- Ensuring effective and efficient performance for all aspects of this contract, overseeing all quality control and reporting;
- Bearing primary responsibility for technical aspects of Contract performance, including procurement; personnel; reporting and other management related requirements of the Contract;
- Coordinating assignments with key counterparts as well as with the USAID contract manager to ensure participation of USAID staff and relevant stakeholders on M&E and learning/knowledge management activities;
- Preparing and submitting reports required by this Contract;
- Interacting professionally with senior Mission, Embassy, and government officials;
- Providing direct technical assistance and support to USAID staff and other stakeholders within the scope of this Contract; and
- Support technical activities, including tri-lateral cooperation effort with TICA, RDCS stock-taking or new development, and learning events with RDMA.
Business Development Support and IDIQ Oversight
- Support all requests for task order proposal (RFTOPs) under the IDIQ by serving as primary point of contact with Ordering Missions and liaising with SI’s Home Office team;
- Ensure quality control and gather and disseminate lessons learned, challenges, and best practices for task orders proposals across the IDIQ;
- Support ordering under IDIQ through marketing initiatives;
- Provide follow-up to SI technical teams performing tasks under the IDIQ as well as with the ordering Mission’s points of contact to ensure client satisfaction with SI’s work throughout the work process to proactively identify areas for improvement;
- Support the SI Gender Specialist, also a named personnel on the IDIQ, to ensure they provide input into all RFTOP responses.
- A Master’s degree and at least seven years of experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and twelve years of experience, in international development and evaluation, including experience and/or technical knowledge in design, management, and M&E of small and large-scale development projects and experience with CLA, strategy, and capacity building;
- At least three years of experience as a senior manager such as Project/Program Director, Regional Director or Country Director roles; demonstrating professional interaction with senior U.S. and foreign government officials;
- Experience recruiting, forming, supervising, and successfully managing teams, and ensuring the quality of their products;
- At least three years of experience working in Asia;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Excellent English writing skills and speaking ability (S/4 and R/4 levels at least);
- Ability and familiarity with a range of office computer software such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation, as well as web-based communication tools;
- International experience in managing design and implementation of performance and/or impact evaluation, analyses and assessments is highly preferred;
- Be a native of one of the Southeast Asian countries that RDMA has an operation is an advantage; and
- Ability and familiarity with statistical software and/or qualitative data analysis software is a plus.
Submit applications to: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=1775
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Contact : https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=1775