Organization : Raks Thai Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 4 Dec 2017
View : 2450
Deadline : 4 / January / 2018
Raks Thai Foundation, a member of CARE International, that has been working in Thailand since 1979 in the area of emergency relief, community natural resources management, micro enterprise promotion, education and health has vacancy for:
Position : Project Manager – Functional Literacy Project
(Based in Nan Province)
This functional literacy project aims to set up learning and capacity building programs for women/girls aged less than 24 years that will enable them to improve their income, access to services and participation in decision-making.
The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the project in Nan, supervising field officers and engaging directly in the delivery of project activities. The Project Manager will work closely with local education and development agencies at the province level aiming to build a network of functional education. He/she will manage the monitoring and evaluation activities, and prepare reports in English to the related parties.
He/she will developed and implement detailed work plans and financial budgets. The Project Manager will report to the Technical Support Unit in Bangkok
- Develop individual and team work plans to achieve project activities and deliverables on time, within budget and to a high standard of quality;
- Engage in intervention designing and implementation that are within the scope of the project and as approved by the Raks Thai and CARE France management teams;
- Directly supervise staff, provide training and coaching activities to assure that the project team are able to implement the project activities effectively;
- Coordinate functional literacy plans and activities with appropriate government agencies, private sector partners, and relevant stakeholders;
- Lead the development of new tools, as necessary, to ensure that the project’s M&E system adapts to the project’s needs;
- Provide regular written progress and financial reports to Raks Thai’s leadership and for submission to the development partners. These written reports in English must be descriptive, analytical and capture program learning;
- Promote and adhere to the principles and objectives of the Program
- Assure best use of project resources and ensure that financial accountability measures are in place and adhered to;
- Coordinate, manage and develop new relationships with the stakeholders of the project, including beneficiaries, local education related organizations, government, schools and other public and private organizations;
- Liaise with international and national level agencies as necessary;
- Keep a proper filing system;
- Other duties as assigned and required by supervisor.
- University degree, preferably graduate level in adult education, development or related area;
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing development projects;
- Strong preference for experience in northern Thailand highland development;
- Demonstrated experience working and coordinating with both government and private sector partners required;
- Ability to manage and lead a team, with strong remote management and supervisory experience;
- Must be able to work independently, show initiative and be proactive in communicating with program partners and stakeholders;
- Commitment to gender equality;
- Demonstrated experience in creating and adhering to workplans;
- Extensive travel required throughout program areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com/0818708993