Organization : Thailand Institute of Justice (Public Organization)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 4 Dec 2017
View : 1758
Deadline : 17 / December / 2017
Head of Knowledge Management (หัวหน้าฝ่ายบริหารองค์ความรู้องค์กร)
Organization: Thailand Institute of Justice (Public Organization)
JOB TITLE: Head of Knowledge Management 1 position
DEPARTMENT: Office of Knowledge Management
TEAM PURPOSE: To manage and design tasks for a Knowledge Management unit to align with organization’s vision and missions and enable the organization to work more effectively, and deliver valuable solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
JOB PURPOSE: To design the TIJ knowledge management plan and to create an organization databank and oversee the implementation of the plan and ensure a system of knowledge management being applied across the programs and align with overall goals and strategies.
- Develop knowledge management strategy and action plan that align with organization’s vision and strategy, by designing and analyzing knowledge creation and dissemination techniques, designing an organizational database, and knowledge management system that fits with the organization’s requirements.
- Lead and oversee the implementation of a knowledge management strategy.
- Monitor, follow up and evaluate the effectiveness of knowledge management plan and strategy.
- Build up the team in Office of Knowledge Management.
- Translate, review research and other substantive content into a simple and easy-to-understand format that fits to share with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and develop content for integrated communication strategy in all platforms i.e. organization website, intranet, social media by working closely with the Office of Public Communication
- Analyse, manage and respond to related news and situations that matter to the organization and internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce and publish periodic printed media i.e. newsletters, reports, factsheets and other communication documents on the activities, the project, and the organization.
- Oversee library management to ensure that the library is well presented as a public space and deliver a high standard of services for TIJ’s staff, visiting researchers and interested customer
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Law, Business Administration Management, Communications or other related fields
- At least 5 - 7 years’ experience as senior technical expertise in the field of knowledge management and knowledge management strategies
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, excellent report writing and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience with technical writing and procedure / process documentation
- Knowledge in editing and publication process
- Good computer skills and familiar with new digital communications
- Leadership skills with ability to multi-tasking and work in cross-functional , fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project leaning platform and activities
- Experience in working with researchers and programme managers in the justice fields is preferable
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume indicating the position title to: HR & Admin Officer at email@example.com
Or should you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone at 02 118 9400
Or visit our website at http://www.tijthailand.org/main/th/footer/14
Closing Date: 17 December 2017