Organization : Philanthropy Connections Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 2 Dec 2017
View : 1657
Deadline : 24 / December / 2017
Our Mission: to connect community partners to the resources that they need to support vulnerable people to build dignified lives for themselves.
Job Location: Chiang Mai
Report to: Project Management Officer
Employment type: 1-year renewable contract
Philanthropy Connections Foundation (PCF) is seeking a Project Finances Coordinator (PFC) to oversee project budget monitoring and review. The PFC will work closely with the Project Coordinator, and will be a key member to our Projects team to ensure PCF continues to effectively support diverse projects in Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar. This position is for Thai nationals only.
Interested applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a cover letter, CV and three references.
Project Finances Coordinator responsibilities:
- Review budget proposals from projects and coordinate with the Project team and Executive Director to before approving the project budget.
- Create templates and tools for partners to submit project budgets, and customise the template to each partner as needed.
- Create project budget tracking templates for internal use, and track spending throughout the project cycle.
- Adjust budget templates for internal or donor use, and provide clarifying information as needed.
- Provide training and assistance to partners to fill in budget templates, and provide them with assistance as needed.
- Check financial reports and receipts when they are submitted, and communicate to partners if more clarification is needed.
- Monitor and follow up on project spending of partners during project implementation.
- Communicate to partners if budget clarification is needed.
- Maintain project budget documents and financial reports in a soft copy folder and provide original documents to the PCF Accountant.
- Occasionally work with our team to estimate monthly, quarterly and yearly project spending.
Qualifications / Experience
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working with budgets or a math-based position.
- Previous experience in project coordination, preferably in the non-profit or community development sector.
- Previous experience working in an international and cross-cultural environment.
- Academic experience in finances a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – enjoys being part of a tight-knit team.
- Very experienced using Word and Excel.
- Comfortable with on-the-job learning.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to behave professionally.
- Able to communicate and coordinate information to a diverse group of parties.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team.
- Able to multitask, meet multiple deadlines and prioritise new tasks as they arise.
- Organised and resourceful
Contact : email@example.com