Organization : Philanthropy Connections Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 2 Dec 2017
View : 2181
Deadline : 24 / December / 2017
Our Mission: to connect community partners to the resources that they need to support vulnerable people to build dignified lives for themselves.
Job Location: Chiang Mai
Report to: Project Management Officer
Employment type: 1-year renewable contract
Philanthropy Connections (PCF) is seeking a Project Coordinator (PC) to oversee project administration, communication, training and monitoring. All of our partners and projects are located in Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar. The PC will work closely with the entire Project team, and will report to the Project Management Officer. This position is for Thai nationals only.
Interested applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a cover letter, CV and three references.
Assistant Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Prepare internal project administrative documents (ex.: payment requests and receipts of payments) to partners.
- Draft working project contracts (Memorandum of Understanding) between PCF and its partners.
- Train partners to develop/prepare all project administrative documents accurately.
- Follow up with partners to submit all project administration documents and reports when are due, and check their accuracy.
- Ensure that all project administration documents (proposals, budget, payment request and receipts of payment, etc.) are filed clearly in soft copy folders/database and that hard copy documents are sent to our Accountant.
- Maintain and improve the project database.
- Work independently to create and improve project tools, templates and other related spread sheets.
- Monitor and update the project calendar (ex. for dates for payment, report submission deadlines, etc.)
- Facilitate communications between PCF and projects.
- Provide project pictures for PCF Communications team to use on our website, social media, proposals and reports.
- Organize and prepare visits to projects, and assist with project visits as needed.
- Assist in Thai-English or English-Thai translation for project materials.
- Performs other related duties in accordance with project coordination.
Qualifications / Experience
- A basic understanding of non-profit work in Southeast Asia.
- Previous experience coordinating multiple projects from start to finish, and ensuring their professional execution and completion.
- Previous experience in project coordination, preferably in the non-profit or community development sector.
- Previous experience working in an international and cross-cultural environment.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven ability to think strategically, analyse critically, and to translate ideas and insights into action through coherent and viable programs and plans.
- Project administration, budgeting, monitoring and reporting.
- Very experienced using Word and Excel.
- Strong inter-personal skills and professional presence.
- Team leadership skills, such as flexibility, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team, and to use one’s skillset to assist in projects across the board.
- Organised and resourceful, and able to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize new tasks as they arise.
Contact : email@example.com