Organization : International Rescue Committee
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 28 Nov 2017
View : 1525
Deadline : 8 / December / 2017
Job Title: Senior Coordinator Operations
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries, the IRC aims to restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure.
The Senior Coordinator Operations oversees the field and support operations of the IRC’s program in Thailand. Reporting to the Country Director, the role ensures the effective, efficient and compliant provision of HR, Supply Chain, ICT and transportation support services to achieve program goals while ensuring that all the necessary systems, policies and procedures are rolled out, understood, and implemented by the relevant staff in all program areas. In addition, the Senior Coordinator Operations will supervise the site management element of programming include transit site based transportation, warehouse operations, procurement and logistics.
- Lead and manage the field and support Supply Chain teams to deliver timely, effective and compliant procurement, transport, warehousing and facilities support and services aligned with program requirements;
- Oversee processes and ensure compliance with IRC policies and donor regulations;
- Collaborate with Country Director in the reviewing of contracts to ensure validation and compliance by regional and headquarters-level review;
- Oversee the implementation of logistics policies and procedures for purchasing, delivery, storage, communications and transport; and update/design procedures as necessary.
HR Management & Development
- Supervise the functional leads; ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly timesheets, probations reviews and annual performance reviews.
- If/as required identify staff performance issues and work with Human Resources to document and address these in accordance with the employment policies.
- Take responsibility for discussing job expectations, performance and objectives as necessary with staff and as a part of the annual Performance Review and Planning Process.
- Adhere to and act in accordance with the IRC Global HR Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to and serve as a champion of the IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct.
- Ensure the provision of reliable ICT systems and equipment including internet, computing and telecommunications and application of ICT policies and procedures; and
- Ensure that all IT equipment is maintained and secure and an appropriate replacement schedule is in place;
- Lead and manage the transit site operations and transportation elements of IRCs programming in country;
- Continually assess operational risk, conduct regular risk reviews and ensure risk is managed, mitigated and mainstreamed into decision-making and daily activities;
- Manage field and operations support budget and ensure timely and compliant spending.
Safety and Security
- Serve as Security Focal Point for the Thailand country officer;
- Review and update the annual Security Management Plan;
- Ensure security orientations for new staff and visitors;
- Enforce all policies relating to safety and security (including vehicle and transport policies);
- Ensure staff calling tree is updated and distributed each month;
- Ensure reports are submitted as required to the Regional Safety and Security Advisor (RSSA)
- Ensure safety standards are applied to all leased properties and facilities.
Budget and Fiscal Management:
- Review and/or authorize financial documents as per the IRC Authorization Schedule.
- Working closely with CD and Financial Controller to develop annual Operations budget in coordination with functional heads.
- Participate in monthly BvA meetings, grant opening and closing meetings as necessary
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Country Director IRC Thailand
- Degree in logistics, management, administration or related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in operational management including with an international NGO and in field locations preferably with experience in designing and managing complex transportation systems.
- Experience working with rules and regulations of major international donors.
- Experience working in complex and rapidly changing operating environments.
- Systems-focused, results-driven, positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and a focus on team building.
- Professional proficiency English and Thai.
The position will be based in the IRC office in Bangkok, occasionally required to travel to field offices
HOW TO APPLY:
Application letter and most recent CV in English stating qualifications and experience should be submitted to the IRC Human Resources Department at Thailand.HR@rescue.org
All applications will be treated confidentially and not returned. The IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or physical or mental disability. The IRC is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline : 8 December, 2017
Contact : Thailand.email@example.com