Organization : Jesuit Refugee Service
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 22 Nov 2017
View : 1449
Deadline : 6 / December / 2017
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Reports to: Admin and Finance Officer
Programme: Sustaining Education for refugees
Location: Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Purpose of the Position
• Ensure the smooth operation of educational activities in the camps, as well as in the office and provide support in operational requirements.
• Survey goods price (quotation) and coordinate with MHS Finance Officer to prepare purchasing request and purchasing order form.
• Purchase office supplies and materials for JRS office and for the camps as requested in accordance to JRS Procurement Policy and JRS Finance Policy.
• Assist KnED Store Manager in office and school building repair and maintenance (assessment/ camp pass/ purchasing/ sending/evaluation).
• Coordinate with KnED and JRS Admin and Finance Officer for building material and take photos of the building that need urgent repair.
• Assist in preparing necessary documents in securing permission for the needed materials.
• Prepare materials to be sent to the camps.
• Assist in delivering school learning and teaching materials (big order from the company- once a year) to camps and checking the lists with store managers or assigned KnED staff.
• Conduct regular inventory of stocks (equipments/ assets, etc.) in the office.
• Ensure that KnED store manager is doing regular inventory of school supplies in the camps.
• Assist in the office and project operation as requested by Project Director or Andmin and Finance Officer. If the need arises, carry out other duties as may be assigned, e.g. driving.
• Photocopy documents as requested by staff.
• Assist in preparing salaries for teachers/ KnED staff in the camps.
• Assist in counter-checking the procurement requests and supporting documents sent from the camps.
• Assist in creating weekly truck schedule for staff and materials and report to admin and finance officer for approval.
• Attend partnership and team meetings, JRS annual meeting.
• Keep the office compound clean and green (mowing grass, watering plants and flowers, properly disposing the garbage, etc.).
• Look after JRS motorbikes (changing engine oil, general maintenance and care record to be kept updated).
• Regularly check and maintain the office building and fixtures, including electrical equipments/appliances and report for repair as needed.
• Male, 25-35 years of age, holding a Thai citizen card.
• Minimum of Vocational Certificate or High School graduate is required.
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Burmese, and Thai languages; English language or other ethnic language is an advantage.
• Computer literate (Thai and Burmese) on Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have a clean and valid driver’s license (motorbike and car) issued by Thai Ministry of Transportation.
• Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in driving especially 4WD and on off-road.
• Must be a mature, honest, respectful and responsible person that is able to work in a team and make meaningful contributions to the team objective.
• Good inter-personal communication skill.
• Must clearly demonstrate work ethics.
• Respect for cultural differences.
• Should be quick in understanding, keen in taking instructions, and able to work with minimum supervision.
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Closing date for applying job: 6 December 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org