Organization : World Animal Protection
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 20 Nov 2017
View : 1541
Deadline : 15 / December / 2017
World Animal Protection is a truly global organisation, working in over 50 countries across the world, with offices in every continent. Our vision is a world where animals live free from suffering. We protect animals because we believe a sustainable future for the planet can only be achieved if both animals and people are part of the solution.
Now we are seeking talented staff to join our exiting team.
Job Title : Human Resources and Administration Manager Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Report to : Country Director, Thailand
Main Purpose of the role
• Provide Human Resources & Administrative support for local staff and expatriate staff in Thailand Country Office including remote offices when necessary
• Responsible for Policy Development i.e. World Animal Protection Thailand Policy Guidelines, Induction Handbook, Staff Handbook, Recruitment and Selection Procedure and Travel Procedure in accordance with the World Animal Protection International guidelines
• Implement the policies and procedures and provide guidance to the users on the application of the policies and procedures
• Ensure Visa and Work Permit for expatriate staff are provided and in accordance to protocol set forth by Immigration Bureau and Ministry of Labour
• Responsible for organizational licence and governance matters for Thailand office
• Responsible for Payroll Preparation for local staff and expatriate staff in Thailand
• Provide HR support and advise to World Animal Protection Thailand staff and World Animal Protection International staff based in Thailand on all aspects of employment terms, conditions, remuneration and benefits
• Provide guidance to the above stakeholder group on all aspects of HR Policies and procedures
• Provide senior HR support to the Country Director
• Participate in and work on Global HR Projects as required
• HR and Administration Manager is ultimately accountable for local government offices’ compliance.
• The role holder will comply with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Human Resources 50%
• Organize staff recruitment, selection and hiring activities and develop timely and efficient recruitment protocol.
• Develop all HR-related policies i.e. World Animal Protection Thailand Policies and Induction Handbook for new staff.
• Arrange induction programme for new staff with relevant managers and staff.
• Prepare and submit Payroll report, Personal Income Tax report, Social Security report and Provident Fund report to Finance Department for the payment.
• Report to the government offices and non-government offices i.e. Revenue Department, Social Security Office, Provident Fund Manager, and Insurance Broker. Register expatriate staff to all necessary offices.
• Ensure the Health, Accident and Travel Insurances are provided up to World Animal Protection Thailand standard including liaise with the insurance broker for all claims.
• Monitor staff attendance records, leave day, lieu day and other leave categories.
• Update HR procedure on share drive.
• Coordinate with World Animal Protection Thailand International and International office for relevant announcements.
• Provide monthly HR reports to World Animal Protection Thailand International and International Office
• Responsible for updating staff personal files to ensure up-to-date and complete filing.
• Ensure Performance Appraisals are conducted as per World Animal Protection Thailand requirements.
Visa, Work Permit and Governance 30 %
• Ensure all entitled expatriate staff obtain appropriate Visa and Work Permit for AP staff based Thailand
• Organize and prepare necessary documents for expatriate staff to apply for Non-Immigrant ‘Business’ Visa prior to entering Thailand and all visa extension when required.
• Ensure one year Visa application at the Immigration Bureau for expatriate staff working in Thailand is validated, including multiple re-entry Visa application and extension.
• Ensure one year Work Permit application at Ministry of Labour for expatriate staff working in Thailand is validated, including Work Permit extension.
• Responsible for preparing necessary documents for World Animal Protection Thailand Country Office license renewal and others legal and compliance related
• Provide assistance to Country Director for Governance matters
Office Administration and IT 20%
• Liaise with appointed hotel for accommodation booking, airport transfers for necessary World Animal Protection Thailand staff visiting Thailand Country Office and/or participants to World Animal Protection Thailand hosted activities.
• Ensure staff Travel Requests are acknowledged, approved and that travel itineraries are made with appointed travel agents.
• Ensure appropriate travel visa are provided for local staff and expatriate staff traveling to countries where entry visa is required.
• When necessary, provide assistance and recommendations to expatriate staff upon their relocation to Thailand, including shipping and customs clearance.
• Ensure office stationery and kitchen inventories are ready for use.
• Logistic support for all the workshop that will be held in Thailand
• Ensure that IT service and liaison with all IT arrangement for Thai Staff and AP Staff Based in Thailand
• Responsible for ad hoc project as assigned from Country Director
Skills and Experience
• Thai nationality
• Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
• Minimum 5 years experiences in Human Resources Management, preferably with INGO backgrounds
• Experiences in Office Management will be an advantage
• Demonstrated experience in Payroll and Compensation &Benefit management
• Strong knowledge in the employment regulations and practices in Thailand
• Confident, tactful and display leadership qualities and behaviours with strong analytical skills and well-exposed to multi-cultural environment
• Excellent multi-tasking, well-organizing, decision making and problem solving skills
• Possess a strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and perform well under high pressure
How to Apply
We offer great opportunities and benefit package to successful candidate who will help us grow our operations throughout the region.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume and Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for World Animal Protection and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to World Animal Protection ( HR Department), 444 Olympia Thai Plaza, 7th Fl., Ratchadaphisek Rd., Samsennok, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310.
For futher information, please contact (66) 2 513 0475
Contact : email@example.com