Organization : Raksthai Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 2 Jun 2014
View : 3531
Deadline : / /
Raks Thai Foundation, a member of CARE International, that has been working in Thailand since 1979 in the area of emergency relief, community natural resources management and climate change adaptation, promoting livelihood, education and HIV / AIDS prevention and care for affected families has a vacancy for :
This person will work in Program Department and will be responsible for overseeing the environment and natural resource, climate change program in the north. Developing and managing program strategy on environment and climate change to ensure program continuation. Developing new project proposals. Prepare detailed program work-plans, budget plans as well as donor reports according to standards and requirements. Manage, motivate, develop, coach, and monitor field team performance and drive them to achieve the performance expectations/standards. Ensure the project management information systems is in place and support proper monitoring of the implementation progress. Ensure donors reporting be submitted in a timely manner. Work closely with the Finance Department and field manager to ensure project budget management meet donor requirements and standards. Actively participate in the evaluation process of the project. Strengthen capacity of local staff and partner organizations in program management. Coordinate with project partners at various levels to advocate for policy change and to ensure project sustainability.
- Bachelor degree or higher in social science, agriculture, environment or related areas.
- Strong management skills, demonstrated by at least five years-working experience in managing programs/grants in relation to environmental and climate changes activities.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work duties and excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds
- Team oriented but with a capacity to work independently
- Strong personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and drive for results
- Preferred experiences in project design, monitoring and evaluation, and budgeting.
- Oral and written proficiency in English and Thai, and computer literacy (especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated analytical skills and conceptualizing complex issues, and leadership skills.
- Wide interest in social issues especially of disadvantaged groups and human rights.
Interested person should send your application letter with current comprehensive resume, and expected salary by Jun 20th, 2014 to:
Human Resource Department, Raks Thai Foundation
185 Pradipat Rd., Pradipat Soi 6, Samsennei, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400 or
Email : humanresource@ raksthai.org , www.raksthai.org