Organization : Pratthanadee Foundation
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 Nov 2017
View : 2162
Deadline : 31 / January / 2018
- Maintain and deepen current relationships with major donors – included new, lapsed and regular.
- Research and proactively approach prospective donors, including High Net Worth Individuals, corporates, embassies and grant-giving trusts.
- Proactively encourage and assist Board members, volunteers and other staff in their fundraising work.
- Maintain relationships and meet requirements of third party fundraising services, such as Social Giver, Global Giving and Coin Back.
- Work with the Managing Director to create innovative and relevant new programs (in line with the mission objectives) to meet funding opportunities, including detailed log frames, schedules and in-depth budgets.
- Monitor fundraising income and opportunities across the organisation to ensure that needs are met, including operational costs, without duplication of projects or overstretching of staff.
- Develop and build on the organization’s ability to support peer-to-peer fundraising, in order to fully make use of volunteer enthusiasm and networks.
- Maintain a long-range view of fundraising strategy, with the aim of diversifying income streams to increase sustainability.
- Run the annual holiday appeal.
- Support staff and board members as required with fundraising events.
Stewardship of Donors
- Ensure all donors are promptly and appropriately thanked.
- Provide regular updates for major donors.
- Maintain a schedule of donor reports and work with other staff to deliver on time.
- Ensure best practice in communications with donors - keeping lines of communication open and transparent, with project issues discussed and resolved as soon as possible.
Communications, Website & Social Media
- Grow the new blog.
- Develop regular content for the mailing list, the website and social media channels.
- Complete updates on the website as required by other members of the team.
- Enhance organization’s profile with English-speaking audience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Work closely with Volunteer CTO to ensure usability and profile of new website, including relevant updates and SEO.
- Gain proficiency in eTapestry mass email functionality, in order to send out and track emailing.
Maintaining Accurate Data and Systems
- Gain proficiency in the eTapestry database.
- Ensure all donations are recorded quickly and accurately.
- Ensure all interactions (meetings, letters, emails, phone calls) with major donors are recorded quickly and accurately.
- Use the system to monitor workflow, including pipeline management, pending asks and reports due.
- Provide regular financial reporting against targets to Founder and Managing Director.
- Develop and embed the use of fundraising systems and the maintenance of accurate data in the daily operations.
- Bachelor degree in Communications or related field
- Minimum three years experience working and overseeing fundraising and grant writing experience. (samples will be requested)
- Familiar with fundraising networks and resources, nationally and internationally
- Excellent written and spoken Thai and English skills
- Ability to work within a team and multitask
- Ability to work on weekends
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and successful grant writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit www.pratthanadee.org and www.facebook.com/Pratthanadee.Foundation
All applications will be treated confidentially