Organization : ActionAid Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 13 Nov 2017
View : 2013
Deadline : 26 / November / 2017
ActionAid Thailand is looking for fixed-term 2 months contract communications officer.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
- To work with external vendors on the delivery of finished printing output of the Calendar and Gift Catalogue.
- To support the FR & Comms Manager in working with internal program team to develop brochure content, FB content, Web content updates.
- Coordinate with external agency to develop the finished brochure Artwork.
- To coordinate with external in the logistics of the on-line Gateway set up.
- To support the FR & Comms Manager in working with the on-line Marketing team in supporting materials and content etc.
- Upload facebook content in ActionAid Thailand page
- At least Bachelor’s degree in English literature, Communications or related field.
- Have work experience in writing and translation is preferred
- Good writing skills
- Experience and ability to use design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or inDesign is desirable.
- Has experience in managing social media content platforms.
An application letter indicating how you meet the key requirements and expected salary along with an updated CV to Jobs.email@example.com
For more details of each position, please call us at 02-279-6601-2 Ext. 103.
Contact : Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org