Organization : Diakonia Thailand Country Office
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 10 Nov 2017
View : 2721
Deadline : 30 / November / 2017
Diakonia, a Swedish development organisation, is looking to appoint a Programme Officer as part of its Thailand country team. The Programme Officer will be working with our partner organisations, who aim to improve the living conditions of vulnerable groups in the community. The work implies travelling inside the country and occasionally abroad. A small office requires the Programme Officer to be cooperative and flexible in terms of work tasks.
Placement: Diakonia Thailand Country Office, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: 3 years contract from February 1, 2018
Report to: Thailand Country Manager
- Participate in planning, development and implementation of country programme on the basis of our project management tools and other steering guides and documents.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on partners’ work.
- Frequent monitoring field visits outside Chiang Mai.
- Support partners in their work; including capacity building.
- Maintain and archive project information.
- Qualification and Experience
- Minimum four to five years job experience of development work, programme development and budget and field level monitoring using LFA and RBA.
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent, within any of the areas of development studies, democracy, gender and human rights.
- Experience of mainstreaming of gender related issues.
- Strategic and analytical ability.
- Personal maturity and social skills.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Capacity to work in teams, as well as taking own initiatives and work independently.
- Good administrative skills and well-organised.
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience of working with NGOs and funding agencies.
- Experience about European Commission and/or other potential back donors.
- Experience of working with fundraising and proposal writing.
- Familiar with Diakonia and/or our partner organisations.Applicants will need to hold Thai citizenship.
- How to apply
- Diakonia is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Please download Application Form to be filled in English and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 30, 2017.
Contact : email@example.com Tel: +66-(0)53-300099