Organization : Diakonia Thailand Country Office
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 10 Nov 2017
View : 1346
Deadline : 30 / November / 2017
Diakonia, a Swedish development organisation, is looking to appoint a Finance and Administration Officer (FAO) as part of its Thailand country team. The FAO will be working with our partner organisations, who aim to improve the living conditions of vulnerable groups in the community. The work implies travelling inside the country and occasionally abroad. A small office requires the FAO to be cooperative and flexible in terms of work tasks.
Placement: Diakonia Thailand Country Office, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Duration: 3 years contract from February 1, 2018
Report to: Thailand Country Manager
- Manage programme finance at the country office.
- Monitor partner’s financial and administrative systems.
- Provide financial capacity building to partners.
- Assessing partners budget and financial reports (BARs) and audit reports
- Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Administration.
- Minimum 2-3 years, experience of accounting and administration.
- Ability to perform work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-cultural team and relate to staff in a proactive and contextual manner.
- Good administrative ability and well-organized.
- Competency in Finance; produce good financial report.
- Excellent language skills in English and Thai.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Accounting software, etc.).
- Experience of working with NGOs and funding agencies.
- Knowledge about European Commission and/or other potential back donors.
- Experience of working with fundraising.
- Familiar with Diakonia and/or our partner organisations.This position is open to Thailand citizens only.
- How to apply
- Diakonia is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Please download Application Form to be filled in English and submitted to email@example.com no later than November 30, 2017.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +66-(0)53-300099