Organization : INTERNATIONAL PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERATION (IPPF) - Bangkok Hub
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 9 Nov 2017
View : 1218
Deadline : 21 / November / 2017
International Planned Parenthood Federation
Finance Assistant (Ref: FA1)
Office located in Chatchuchak Bangkok.
Competitive salary and dependent on proven ability
Join us to defend the Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights of all people
Empowering the most vulnerable women, men and young people in over 170 countries to access life-saving services and programmes and to live with dignity. The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and its 30,000 staff, along with millions of volunteers., campaign for Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR) and deliver education and services through 65,000 service points.
IPPF is a global service provider and a leading advocate of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) for all. We are a world-wide movement of national organisations working with and for communities and individuals.
You will be a member of our Shared Services Team and play a key role in supporting and to assist The Finance Manager to deliver Finance Service within our recently established Bangkok Hub.
To provide book keeping and accounting support to IPPF Bangkok Hub especially to payment processing, data entry, tracking of receivables and payables, filing monthly reports (including statement of accounts and balance sheets), petty cash, cash flow management and store management.
1. Assists in the handling of payment vouchers and cheques to suppliers and other payables to ensure accuracy and completeness.
2. Assists in the management of the monthly returns of Bangkok Hub.
3. Maintains cash books and prepares monthly reconciliation and returns.
4. Input expenses and activities coding to facilitate accounts preparation and budget usage to date.
5. Maintains the fixed assets register and documents all actions relating to disposal and purchase of assets.
6. Assists travel expenses claim forms on return of travelling colleagues.
7. Assists with input of key data re. costing.
8. Responsible for petty cash and withdrawal.
9. Responsible for all filing of the Finance Team.
10. Back-up for distribution of cash advances for travelling colleagues.
11. Back-up for dealing with money charger in the absence of the Finance Manager
SKILLS & PERSONAL COMPETENCE
You must have a degree in a related subject or equivalent standard of education, with experience working in Finance and Accounting.
Good written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Good analytical skills and the ability to take the initiative and work autonomously.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and to manage own load.
You are supportive of woman’s right to choose and to have access to safe abortion services. This is an occupational requirement of this position.
Please submit your CV and covering letter (in English) to: Nittaya Surinthanasarn, Finance Manager at Email: email@example.com
Your CV and covering letter must be no more than four pages in total.
You must state the job title in the subject header of your email. Please also use this email address if you require further information or have any questions.
We will contact only the candidates that we have shortlisted.
Closing date: 21 November 2017
Applications are particularly encouraged from those openly living with HIV. IPPF is committed to equal opportunities and cultural diversity. Candidates from all sections of the community are welcome to apply.
Contact : Finance Manager at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org