สมาชิกที่โอนเงินประกาศรับสมัครงานหลังวันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2560 ทีมงานจะจัดส่งใบเสร็จหลังวันหยุดปีใหม่ครับ
For whom you pay the recruitment fee after 20 December 2017, we will sent you a receipt after New Year's holiday.
In this role, in collaboration with other team members, you will recruit, engage, organise and retain GPSEA supporters to support projects and develop the movement we support for our environmental impact. These supporters may include: individuals, community coalitions/strategic alliances, specific constituents aligned to our project needs. You will be responsible for matching the skills and interest of these supporters to specific projects or campaign areas across the organization by identifying opportunities to maximise synergies across a diverse support network (eg. youth, volunteers, local and grassroots communities).
This is a full-time position based in Thailand.
Note: Public Engagement refers primarily to the work with community coalitions, individual volunteers, specialist volunteers and key identified strategic audiences.
4. Any other duties as required and agreed by line manager.
Educational Background & Fundamental Qualifications
Level of Education:
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Field of Study:
● Social Science or equivalent industry experience
● Demonstrated minimum of 3 years experience managing a volunteer or internship program, organising communities or youth groups (including planning, implementation and evaluation)
● Demonstrated minimum of 3 years experience in successful organising, development and or campaigning including planning, implementation and evaluation.
Training or Certificate:
Competencies and Skills
l Professionalism: Knowledge and/or experience in managing conduct and emotions in a way that represents the values and realizes the objectives of the organization
l Teamwork & Communication: Knowledge and/or experience in working with others and presenting information, ideas, and positions in a clear manner that can easily be understood across diverse and multi-cultural audiences.
l Innovation and Change: Knowledge and/or experience in reflecting creative and imaginative thinking, openness to new ideas, and an ability to take calculated risks in order to meet organizational objectives.
l Leadership: Knowledge and/or experience in guiding and directing the efforts of others by presenting a clear vision, delegating responsibilities, and providing constant support and feedback
l Strategic Thinking & Global Mindset: Knowledge and/or experience in addressing organizational objectives by developing calculated approaches that integrate an openness to and awareness of diversity across cultures
● Knowledge and/or experience in delivering organizing and Engagement programs and training activists and volunteers in strategy development, implementation & evaluation.
● Knowledge and/or experience in working across diverse communities including demonstrated cross cultural communication skills, networking (on-line and off-line), target engagement and conflict management (eg between GP Staff and Partners)
● Knowledge and/or experience in personal organizational skills including ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and timelines, strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to handle constantly evolving work
● Knowledge and/or experience in desktop publishing skills
● Knowledge and/or experience with working with volunteers and supporters, including local community organisations.
● Knowledge and/or experience in public speaking
● Desired knowledge and/or experience in training & development experience
● Strong skills in written and spoken English (required) and Thai.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE APPLYING TO THIS POST
Normal hours of work for full time Employee will be forty (40) per week or (5) days in a week, at 8 hours per day excluding an hour lunch break. This will be from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am to 6: 30 pm. Ordinary hours of work may be varied as agreed between staff and the line managers.
A permanent employee will be entitled to the following leaves:
Annual Leave: 20 days
Sick Leave: 30 days
Parental Leave: As per labor laws and Greenpeace policy
Long Service Leave: 2 months paid leave after 5 years of continuous service
Compassionate leave: maximum of 5 days for the death of significant others
In determining salary offer for this position, Greenpeace applies its Salary Grading Process, taking into consideration the job description and applicant’s previous experience, and the organization’s salary grade.
Greenpeace provides health insurance and travel insurance to its employees
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Greenpeace is committed to providing its employees with learning and development opportunities to be able to perform its functions more effectively. Through its mentoring process and annual Performance Management System, staff’s development objectives are identified and prioritized.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Greenpeace is committed to the principle of Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees, regardless of sex, marital status, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation and any other characteristics unrelated to the performance of the job. Selection will be in accordance with objective, job related criteria and the appointment will be on the basis of applicant’s merits and abilities.
HR POLICIES AND PROCEDURE
Greenpeace management and staff are given guidance on the implications of the equal opportunities policy. Policies and procedures are reviewed to review and adapt current practices to promote equality of opportunity. Other organizational policies and procedures will be fully discussed to the successful applicant.
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you
are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace, fill-up the attached Application Form from link below :
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: November 30 , 2017.
We regret that we shall be unable to acknowledge receipt of the form but should you wish to confirm that we have received your application, please call our office at tel. +66 2 357 1921
As we receive a large number of applicants for our advertised vacancies, we are unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted and we apologize for this in advance. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
GUIDANCE IN COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION FORM
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application letter and completed application form.
Contact : email@example.com
เว็บไทยเอ็นจีโอ สนับสนุนการใช้สัญญาอนุญาตครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์และเผยแพร่แนวคิดวัฒนธรรมเสรี เนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ไทยเอ็นจีโอดอทโออาจี ท่านสามารถเอาไปใช้งานได้เลยโดยไม่ต้องขออนุญาต เพียงท่านระบุที่มาและห้ามทำการค้า
Address : มูลนิธิกองทุนไทย 2044/23 ถนนเพชรบุรีตัดใหม่ เขตห้วยขวาง กทม. 10310
Phone : 02-3144112-3, 02-3183959
Fax : 02-7181850
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : www.thaingo.org
นายอัฎธิชัย ศิริเทศ : บรรณาธิการ
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 082-178-3849
นายทศพร แกล้วการไร่ : เจ้าหน้าที่เทคนิค
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 080-078-4016
Laksanaphorn Prakobdee : For English
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 063-847-3261
Email : email@example.com