Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 8 Nov 2017
View : 1966
Deadline : 31 / December / 2017
The USAID-funded project, Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES), under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program is implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Pact, IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and conducts a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (KP) — sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs — and improve their enrollment and retention in care and treatment across the HIV cascade. LINKAGES will accelerate the ability of governments, key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private-sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV. The key elements of the FHI 360-led team’s strategic and technical approach are:
- Identifying key populations and locales and comprehensively assessing risk,
- Diagnosing “leaks” and revealing access barriers within the HIV services cascade,
- Scaling up “what works” while innovating to ensure the most strategic use of resources and access to newly emerging technologies,
- Addressing structural barriers and transforming local KP organizations,
- Ensuring interventions are sustainable over the long term, and
- Supporting the mainstreaming of human rights, gender and competency and capacity development.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager is responsible for providing technical leadership and innovation in all forms of M&E related to the LINKAGES project in Thailand.
The position will be based in Bangkok Thailand, and open to Thai nationals only. Suitably qualified candidates openly living with HIV and/or who are representative of the key
populations affected by HIV are also actively encouraged to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with LINKAGES Thailand to ensure that programs are well monitored and evaluated, with appropriate indicators of success, impact measurements, and communication of results to the donor, government, and partners
- Provide M&E technical leadership, lead capacity building efforts for Government of Thailand and civil society organization partners, and transfer M&E technical capacity to local partners
- Advise on appropriate monitoring designs and strategies for Thailand’s HIV system that improve tracking of results across the HIV cascade
- Develop and/or coordinate performance monitoring plans that reflect work plans and their indicators including M&E system, QA/QI, surveillance, data analysis and data use to as determined by the LINKAGES program
- Manage M&E activities related to the performance of programs, including M&E design; selection and measurement of appropriate indicators; development of appropriate M&E recording and reporting forms and mechanisms; data quality assurance processes and systems; database maintenance; appropriate data analysis; and appropriate dissemination or results
- Lead and participate in quality assurance and improvement exercises, including standards settings, regular measurement of performance according to those standards, and collaborative reviews to assess quality
- Work with relevant stakeholders to enhance data use in advocacy and in decision-making related to optimal strategies and interventions
- Represent LINKAGES at senior level meetings and conferences
- Develop and monitor budgets involving strategic information activities
- Report regularly to the LINKAGES Country Representative/Thailand on progress and status of LINKAGES activities in Thailand
- Stay current and up to date on all aspects of PEPFAR programming and reporting
- Lead and collaborate with partners to present and publish results of evaluations and special studies at relevant conferences and in peer-review journals.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures with monitoring and evaluation, quality assurance, special quantitative and qualitative studies, implementation science, social network analyses, size estimations, surveillance, and data monitoring and audit systems
- Understands the HIV-related needs of key population groups in Thailand, including female sex workers, men who have sex with men, PWID and transgender individuals and has worked to support and implement SI activities that reduce stigma and discrimination
- Excellent and demonstrated organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent and demonstrated project management and capacity building skills
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among key populations in Thailand
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and advice to team, exchange information and collaborate with colleagues and peers within and outside the organization/project
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality
- Ability to travel within country or region and internationally if needed
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT STANDARDS:
- Post-graduate degree in public health, statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field with at least 6 years of experience in providing technical assistance in or conducting and/or leading monitoring and evaluation work, quantitative or qualitative research, or implementation science studies
- At least 4 years of demonstrated key population group technical expertise, with substantial HIV SI experience with FSW, PWID, MSM and TG
- Familiarization with USAID and PEPFAR data streams and performance monitoring plans
- Demonstrated capacity building and partnership experience
- Proficient in both written and spoken English language and fluent in Thai
- Experience with U.S. government rules and regulations and experience working in an international NGO/PVO environment desirable.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to applying for this position or continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal here.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : email@example.com / Tel: 02 2635273