Organization : Internews
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Nov 2017
View : 2041
Deadline : 30 / November / 2017
Job Title: Office Administrator, Thailand
Term: 12 months
Status: Local Staff
Supervisor: Regional Director, Asia
Works closely with: All Thailand staff, regional project teams, and Asia country offices
Internews maintains a regional office in Bangkok, which provides programmatic, financial, human resources, and administrative support to Thailand and regional projects, as well as country programs in the region.
The Office Administrator provides admin/HR/finance support to the regional office team as well as country programs throughout the region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Daily payment and prepares payment voucher for each payment and prepares a monthly petty cash report.
- In collaboration with the Finance Manager, identify expenses and enter data into the Agresso accounting system on a daily basis for approval.
- Track admin processes (sub-grants, contracts, payments) across regional programs and reports out on them to regional management.
- Organize travel arrangement for Bangkok office staff, visiting staff, trainers and participants – including booking air tickets, hotel, local transportation.
- Answer phone calls, takes messages, transfer phone calls
- Contact embassies, insurance company, suppliers, etc. as requested
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Keep office equipment in working order including internet, phones, and office equipment
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for seminars, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Seek quotations for purchasing or servicing as required
- Input business cards into central contact list
- Maintain Bangkok office registration
- Work with government and law firm to ensure compliance
- Translate and collate reports
- Represent Internews at external events
- Assist with operations, implementation, and documentation of Thailand country programming, as well as regional events such as trainings, seminars, etc.
- Assist with human resources issues, including new hires, work permits and visas, contracts for PSC staff, etc., in collaboration with HR teams in London and Arcata, California.
- Other duties as required
- Fluent written and spoken English and Thai
- Computer literacy in both English and Thai
- Relevant university degree
To apply, please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org