Organization : Handicap International
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Nov 2017
View : 1785
Deadline : 27 / November / 2017
Handicap International (HI) seeks a Site Administrator for its Thailand Program based in Mae Sot, Tak province with regular missions to project areas, Bangkok and Myanmar (10 to 15% of the time).
Closing Date November 27th, 2017
Handicap International (HI) reserves the right to not accept applications submitted after the deadline. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for testing and interview. Also, HI reserves the right to contact any shortlisted candidates before closing date.
Handicap International is an independent and impartial aid and development organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside disabled and vulnerable people to help meet their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
For further information about the association: http://www.handicap-international.org
The Thailand program is under the umbrella of the regional program Myanmar - Thailand, which is attached to the Development direction. Handicap International in Thailand is currently implementing four projects along the Burma/Thailand: physical rehabilitation project, Disability and Social Inclusion Project, Mine Risk Education Project and Growing Together project.
The Site Admin, as supervisor will be working closely with all members of the Support Services within HI Thailand and will be in daily contact with the Reginal Finance Manager in Myanmar and Regional Support Service Coordinator in Myanmar, as technical referent. His/Her line manager will be the Country Manager, Thailand and will report to her. Within HI Thailand, the Site Admin will be the referent for all HR, Finance, Admin and Log related issues.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POST
General mission: The Site Admin mission is to ensure the programme's financial, logistical, administrative and human resources management are working effectively and efficiently and in line with HI strategy. Reporting to the Thailand Country Manager, he or she guarantees compliance with the country's legal framework and head office rules, while ensuring that the specificities of the programme are taken into account.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INCUMBENT
Responsibility 1: Oversees the programme's financial resources
- Structure the funding schedule in accordance with the organization’s financial strategy;
- With the projects’ teams led by Operational Coordinator and Thailand Country Manager draw up the programme's annual budget and with support of the Regional Support Services Coordinator,;
- Do donor's follow up and analyze the need for amendments, verify financial reports with the support of the Regional Finance Manager and the Regional Support Services Coordinator;
- Enforce internal control procedures for the accounts, cash-flow and finances;
- Ensure monthly accountancy closure and control with due quality and on due time;
- Implement circuits and workflows (management of cash boxes, transfers, advances, purchase procedures, payment validations, follow up of regular payments, bank conciliation) in order to anticipate expenses at project level and to optimize cash needs and its security.
Responsibility 2: Give support in defining pay, social and training policies and oversees the implementation of HR processes
- Check and validate monthly payrolls, life and health insurance, social security contributions and taxes, bonuses and other contributions related to national and Camp Base staff in Thailand;
- Manage and follow-up expat related matters/ costs/ leaves/visas& work permits, etc;
- Plan and supervise, in close coordination with the Thailand Country manager and Regional Support Services Coordinator, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under your responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required;
- Set-up and follow-up HR needs for Thailand project (opening position, validating position, recruitment process, salary positioning, contracting etc.);
Responsibility 3: Manages the programme's support service teams (team of 22 with 3 direct line-managements)
- Supervise and lead the programme's 'support services' team, set objectives/ Individual Action Plans (IAP), conduct appraisals and assess direct reports;
- Oversee the team's career development: define training needs and provide guidance on professional development of the support service team;
- Supervise and monitor the Annual Training Plan and process, and its implementation and usage of tools;
- Coordinate, finalize and submit support service reports to Regional office on monthly, quarterly etc. basis;
- Act as Security Focal Point during the Thailand Country Manager absence;
- Act as a Focal point for all logistic, administration and HR and financial issues with Regional Office and HQ when needed.
Responsibility 4: Guarantees compliance with the programme's administrative and legal framework
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements (HR, log, administrative, financial, etc.), calling on local expertise if required (lawyers, employment inspectors, etc.);
- Ensure the monitoring of partnership, lease contracts, MoU and their compliance with
internal rules and donor obligations;
- Supervise development and implementation of HR, Administrative, financial, logistic and security procedures;
- Assist in development of external service/ consultancy contracts;
- Keep watch on NGO groups, take part in the activity of networks on legal and HR aspects.
Responsibility 5: Monitor implementation of logistics/technical activities in the mission (construction and rehabilitation of HI premises, guesthouses, camps offices, stock and supply, transport communications, vehicles and engines, equipment/installation and infrastructures, etc.)
- Ensure the implementation of logistical procedures for general services, procurement, equipment, vehicle fleet and stocks,
- Coordinate and guide all the logistics processes and procurement processes;
- Ensure technical reference for all logistics/technical issues in the mission and provides coaching to logistics staff.
- You hold a MBA or Master in Finance, Accountancy, Management or Economics,
- You have at least 3 years in of professional experience managing support services in the NGO sector, particularly in finance department or one year experience with Handicap International at a similar position,
- You are strong in finance and familiar with the main donor’s procedures and regulations,
- You have broad experience in HR management/logistics and procurement,
- You have strong IT skills,
- You have proven capacity building skills,
- You demonstrate strong communication and reporting skills,
- Your oral and written English is excellent.
- Remuneration: According to the experience of the candidate - Attractive package with possibility of transportation/ accommodation allowance.
- We offer also: nice working environment; 20 days of annual leave with 15 days of Bank holidays, health, social and life insurance, phone-card credit, bonus at the end of a year (13th salary after the first year of employment); seniority of 2% after the 1st year of employment, training possibilities.
- Start preferably: 01/12/2017
- Duration: 12 months renewable
HOW TO APPLY:
- In the subject line of the email please write “Site Administrator”
- IMPORTANT: In the content of the CV please outline responsibilities and tasks from previous & current work and volunteer experience.
- Please send all applications (cover letter, CV, copy of Thai ID/ passport & educational certificate) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer.
People with Disabilities, women and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will be expecting to comply with Handicap International’s Child Protection Policy.