Organization : Internews Network
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 31 Oct 2017
View : 1692
Deadline : 24 / November / 2017
VERY URGENT | Training Officer, Increasing Digital Literacy and Security in Thailand
Internews, an international nonprofit organization, works to ensure access to trusted, quality information that empowers people to have a voice in their future and to live healthy, secure, and rewarding lives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Support Senior Advisor in implementing project activities
- Coordinate training activities in line with training schedule
- Support the Project Coordinator in the preparation, implementation and follow up of digital literacy training activities
- Support the Senior Advisor in the design and implementation of a social media campaign, and related activities
- Assist Senior Advisor with mentoring follow up on training and undertake mentoring trips to work with TOT graduates, liaise with stakeholders, and provide digital security advice on all project trainings
- Contribute to project monitoring, evaluation, and reporting work completed and results of activities conducted.
- Provide essential local context to activity implementation
- Support localization and usability of digital security tools
- Participate in meetings with project team and partners
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years of training experience
- Thai native speaker
- English fluency required
- Experience in supporting international programs
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Report writing-editing experience
- Experience with internet and tech-related projects
- Previous work experience with digital literacy, cyber security awareness will be a plus
- Proven ability to coordinate and manage trainings, events
- Ability to travel to regions in Thailand and countries in Asia Region
- Understand and demonstrate commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values
Please submit your CV/Resume to Ms. Ootsanee Klinpoon at below email address.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org