Organization : Winrock International FTF AIFA
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 25 Oct 2017
View : 1301
Deadline : 20 / November / 2017
Feed the Future’s Asia Innovative Farmers Activity discovers, develops, and disseminates agricultural innovations throughout Asia. The USAID/Winrock International project office is located in Bangkok, Thailand with country offices in Bangladesh, Cambodia and Nepal. Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources.
The Market Specialist will have proven experience in defining and conducting activities that enable agricultural innovators to reach rural markets and have technologies successfully adopted.
- Screen and evaluate potential innovations for market viability
- Conduct market validation activities, select third party validators, and support market validation activities conducted by third parties
- Complete return-on-investment analysis for all actors within an innovation supply chain
- Write market validation recommendations, in collaboration with agricultural technical experts, to identify innovations with strong market viability
- Define support needs for innovations in manufacturing, distribution, and consumer adoption.
- Facilitate and oversee capacity building support activities of market actors
- Produce information materials – lessons learned and success stories -to educate stakeholders
- Represent the activity to external audiences, including investors, government officials, and private sector representatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience and proven record of success in developing market and business plans for innovative technologies
- Established contacts and network in the sector and internationally
- Excellent English language skills, regional language skills a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Proven ability to seek, provide and communicate information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace
- Skilled in monitoring and analyzing market conditions, trends and business indicators.
- Education: MBA or equivalent, 5-10 years of experience
Location: may be based in any S.E./South Asian country, preference for Bangkok, Thailand, extensive regional travel
To apply for this position, send:
- Example of developed marketing materials
- Expected salary
- To Jobs@winrock.org, Subject line: Market Specialist
Timeframe: Rolling submissions accepted through 20 November 2017.
Contact : AIFA.Jobs@winrock.org