Organization : FHI 360/Asia Pacific Regional Office
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 11 Oct 2017
View : 1690
Deadline : 10 / November / 2017
LINKAGES is a USAID-funded project managed by FHI 360 aimed at accelerating the Thai HIV/AIDS response to recruit, reach, test, treat and retain populations in HIV prevention, care, and treatment services. The project will focus primarily on MSM and transgender (TG) women.
This position is characterized by the performance of a variety of administrative support duties to the LINKAGES Project. The position requires knowledge of organizational and departmental policies and procedures in order to communicate and facilitate information involving programs, functions, and services. Duties performed may include preparation of procurement, travel and other administrative documents, the use of office technology, photocopying, compiling records, organizing and maintaining files, posting information, supporting the collecting and reporting of project information, supporting workshop and meeting organization, and coordination with internal staff; and implementing partners staff on administrative related matters.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to the team requests for administrative support as needed.
- Sets up and maintain files, prepares reports, presentations and graphics, provides employees with office supplies, performs data entry, proofreads, and compiles special reports.
- Receives and distributes incoming mailing and coordinates outgoing mail, including courier services, postage meter account, and interoffice mail distribution.
- Schedules meetings and meeting arrangements and provides meeting support as needed (e.g. scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Provides administrative support to staff for copying, faxing and large- scale mailings.
- Communicates with both internal and external personnel as required.
- Maintains and updates records of all administrative related document e.g. services contracts etc.
- Ensures that all project equipment and utilities are in good operating conditions and arranges for necessary/schedule repairs.
- Prepares and maintains documentation, plans, reports, schedules, databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc. to support functions.
- May handle special projects and execute research and data analysis tasks and performs desktop publishing.
- Creates and develops visual presentations and Designs and produces general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system and retrieves information from files when needed.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for members of the department.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries.
- Compiles documents for travel- related meetings and processes travel expense forms.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings and assists with coordination of meetings, facilities planning and logistics required and takes minutes, prepare and distribute to appropriate staff.
- Works in collaboration with concerned staff at FHI 360 LINKAGES for procurement requests to ensure that all requests are made and processed in compliance with FHI 360’s policy and specific funding requirements. This includes procurement of commodities and services such as furniture, office supplies, office building and equipment maintenance, messenger and cleaning services, as well as technical items such as office equipment, and specialized equipment for research.
- Surveys for reliable sources, locate and contact vendors, coordinates with internal and external parties for proposals/quotations.
- Handles overall procurement process, which includes preparing procurement request, requesting quotations, coordinate with LINKAGES team to finalize purchase orders, and reviewing invoices prior to submission to APRO Finance for payment.
- Conducts receipt, storage and distribution of expendable supplies and non-expendable property.
- Responsible for physical inventory of non-expendable equipment and handle disposal of obsolete item.
- Establishes re-order points for expendable supply items.
- Updates contract list and coordinate with regular contractors in renewing the contracts.
- Develops and maintains information of all active vendors in the vendor database.
- Responsible for travel arrangement for travelers coming in and going out.
- Arrange hotel reservation for LINKAGES staff, consultants and visitors. Maintains data on hotels in Vientiane and other key provinces for future reference.
- Handles logistic issues related to the trainings or workshops ranging from securing venue, rooms booking/arrangement, flight reservation, visa application, negotiating with the selected hotel, coordinating with concerned staff at APRO in purchasing supplies for the events to clearing the expense with the hotel.
- Serves as the point of contact for the ISOS travel data tracking by working with concerned staff at APRO on quarterly basis.
- Provides update travel schedule to FHI 360 LINKAGES team.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains departmental policies when necessary.
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes and responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Coordinates special projects, at the request of management, which may include: planning and coordinating presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
- Assigns work/task responsibilities for projects as directed by management.
- Assists with the gathering, compiling and evaluation of project due diligence data and be familiar with departmental guidelines.
- Enforces and adheres to organization policies and procedures including corporate guidelinesand best practices.
- Assists supervisors in ensuring project administration and operation runs smoothly.
- Handles petty cash requests and payment as well as procurement process of office supplies and administrative services.
- Coordinate necessary arrangements for international visitors, including travel logistics, meetings with divisional staff and other organizations.
- Assists supervisor in logistic arrangements for conferences, workshops and meetings.
- Use initiative to improve work flow and improve systems for clerical functions.
- Prepare trip accounting folders and assist in securing visas if necessary.
- Track voided and refunded tickets from travel logs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Expertise & Complexity
- With minimal supervision, manage high volume work flow.
- Service minded well organized, strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle multiplied tasks and demanding schedules to deliver high quality results on time.
- Knowledge of general office practices and organizational skills, administrative and planning skills.
- Experience in providing procurement support, and basic knowledge of donor’s procurement policy.
- Basic knowledge of air ticketing.
- Good proficiency in computer software applications in particular Microsoft World, and Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring.
Type & Nature of Contacts
Frequent interaction with others within and outside the organization and ability to resolve problem situations with tact. Requires strong professional relationships with clients/customers
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
Ability to travel within the country, if required.
- Degree in Business Administration or Related Fields
- Good written and oral communications skills in Thai and in English
- Prior experience working with NGOs and government organizations would be useful.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
** Please click here to applying for this position. **
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 2635273