Organization : The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 6 Oct 2017
View : 2237
Deadline : 8 / November / 2017
The HLMS Facilitator actively supports and assists the participants in their learning process via the Reflective Practice and learning model aiming to root adapted behaviours within the participant’s working environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Facilitate HLMS modules, and contribute to the design of different sessions.
- Facilitate and coach the participants’ learning journey and support them during the Distance Learning as well the Work-based learning phases.
- Contribute in the evolution of the content and ensure the discretion and confidentiality of the learning process (and outcomes) for participants. At the same time ensure sharing the specific information that is of relevance and added value to the institution.
Your education and experience:
- At least 5 years of experience (design and delivery) in Learning and Development as a trainer, and solid work experience (minimum 5 years) in managing and leading teams or programs, coaching and/or HR functions.
- Proven competence in training design and delivery (needs analysis, pedagogical design, course animation / facilitation and evaluation).
- Experience in leadership and management development design and/or facilitation, and experience in leadership coaching.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in leadership and management or adult education.
- International experience and/or experience with a multi-national company is an asset.
- Strong proven ability to handle big and diverse groups of senior and experienced managers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skill, and excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Very good computer and analytical skills.
- Ability to facilitate group work, discussions, exercises and reflection of the cohorts around any of the topics within a Module and around the key messages of each session.
- Ability to ensure the engagement of all participants and manage wisely the diversity of the group.
- Ability to initiate and animate the online discussions amongst cohort members of each Module on the HLMS platform and deliver all the sessions/lectures of the HLMS Modules.
- Ability to guide the participants through the process of integrating relevant learning in their practice and in their reflective learning process. And to review the “Framework of Reflective Writing” and give them feedback on their assignments.
- Ability to coach and give support when the participants during their learning process.
- Ability to work with a global team and coordinate with colleagues in the different region and at the HQ.
- Ability to conduct qualitative analysis of the assignments.
Interested Thai citizens are requested to submit their comprehensive 1) CV 2) Cover letter in English 3) diploma transcript(s) and 4) salary expectations, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attn: Human Resources
Contact : email@example.com