Organization : FHI 360
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 29 Sep 2017
View : 1755
Deadline : 31 / October / 2017
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Technical Officer, Knowledge Management (LINKAGES Project-Thailand)
LINKAGES is a USAID-funded project managed by FHI 360 aimed at accelerating the Thai HIV/AIDS response to recruit, reach, test, treat and retain populations in HIV prevention, care, and treatment services. The project will focus primarily on members of key populations (KPs) at highest risk for becoming infected with or transmitting HIV, including men who have sex with men (MSM) and transgender (TG) women, people who inject drugs (PWID) and female sex workers (FSW).
The Technical Officer position provides responsive, high-quality technical leadership and technical assistance to champion organization-wide knowledge sharing, so that know-how, information and experience generated through the LINKAGES Thailand project are shared inside and (as appropriate) outside the organization with clients, partners, and stakeholders. The KM TO will work collaboratively with project staff, partners and other key stakeholders to plan, produce and disseminate knowledge management products and to organize knowledge management activities such as learning visits, consultations and conferences on behalf of LINKAGES Thailand.
- Take lead role for FHI 360/LINKAGES Thailand in the organization of national/regional knowledge sharing events including conferences, workshops and consultations. Coordinate with members of technical and program teams to prepare inputs and with administration and finance teams to manage event planning and logistics. Manage coordination with implementing partners and other stakeholders as well as any relevant media agencies. Take the lead role for LINKAGES in preparing meeting documentation, synthesis reports, etc.
- Coordinate with PEPFAR/USAID in the case that US government representation is requested at knowledge sharing events, including preparation of required briefing materials, press releases etc. Ensure appropriate branding per USG guidelines for all public events.
- Organize and manage learning visits to LINKAGES implementing sites on behalf of LINKAGES Thailand partners, including liaison with external stakeholders/guests and agenda/logistics preparation. Collaborate with relevant program officers to ensure partners are prepared with appropriate documentation and dissemination materials.
- Contribute to the LINKAGES Thailand annual work plan as requested, specifically with regards to preparation and updating of an external communications strategy.
- Liaise with project/technical staff and implementing partners to proactively identify opportunities for project documentation. Work with the Strategic Information Unit to monitor and share data illustrating the organization’s progress in achieving its strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with SBCC and Corporate Communications teams on preparation and dissemination of all project documentation materials, including success stories, blog posts, video documentaries etc. Coordinate on behalf of LINKAGES in instances of project documentation by external parties.
- Coordinate preparation, review/approvals process, and submission of materials on behalf of LINKAGES Thailand and implementing partners for presentation at academic conferences and/or publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Work with the Strategic Information team to maintain effective surveillance of key websites, news media and other sources of information (including the monthly Asia-Pacific HIV Update) to ensure that relevant material is extracted and disseminated in a succinct form with members of the program and technical teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA or MS/MA in public health, public relations or related field, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience with international development programs and field experience especially in the field of HIV/AIDS and/or knowledge management.
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision, and ability to manage high volume work flow.
- Sensitive to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues in assigned areas, e.g. reproductive health, family planning, HIV infection.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, reproductive health, family planning, public health, international development, and/or social science research.
- Experience in public relations/knowledge management and/or news media including preparing briefs, press releases, synthesis reports etc. for external audiences.
- Experience planning and coordinating large-scale (100+ attendees) conferences or consultations.
- Written and verbal communication skills and editing skills in Thai and English,
- Resourceful through technology, research skills, and relationship building among several organization teams and units and professional organizations to resolve problems and initiate enhancements.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefit package. Please click here to visit FHI 360's Career Center for a list of all open positions.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 02 263 5200