สมาชิกที่โอนเงินประกาศรับสมัครงานหลังวันที่ 20 ธันวาคม 2560 ทีมงานจะจัดส่งใบเสร็จหลังวันหยุดปีใหม่ครับ
For whom you pay the recruitment fee after 20 December 2017, we will sent you a receipt after New Year's holiday.
The Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC), established in 1986, is a regional non-profit foundation with headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand supporting the advancement of safer communities and sustainable development, through implementing programs that reduce the impact of disasters upon countries and communities in Asia and the Pacific. The primary geographical focus of ADPC’s activities is Asia with the South, South East and East Asia being the primary sub-regions.
ADPC has more than 30 years of working experience in Asia along with the national and local Government of its charter member countries as well as countries of the Regional Consultative Committee (RCC) on Disaster Management. ADPC addresses the region’s preparedness needs in development of capacities and promotion of learning; dissemination of information and knowledge management; provision of technical and advisory services; implementation of pioneering regional programs; preparations and follow up of global and regional mechanisms; establishment of new regional mechanisms; support for inter-agency coherence and coordination and catalytic facilitation and partnership to sub-regional mechanisms. ADPC works to build preparedness at all levels, from regional, to national, to sub-national and even to individual communities. Further details on ADPC and Programs can be found at www.adpc.net
Statement of Intent:
Responsible for providing technical support for developing / managing / implementing climate risk management / climate change adaptation projects under Climate Resilience Department directed by the Director.
It is not the intent of this Position Description to cover every aspect of the position requirements, rather to highlight the most important areas of personal and joint responsibility.
· Master’s degree in Climatology, Agro-Meteorology, Agriculture, Climate Risk Management, Natural Resource Management, Climate Change Adaptation or other related fields; Ph.D. degree in relevant field will be an added advantage.
· At least 9 years relevant experience with 3-4 years in the field of agro-meteorology, eco-system studies, bio-diversity, environment assessment, climate impact assessments on natural resource /natural environment and climate information application in eco-system resilience.
· Knowledge and experience on impacts of multi- hazards and climate change on climate sensitive sectors such as agriculture/food security, water, etc.
· Experience on dissemination and application of climate information to vulnerable sectors and communities.
· Experience in training and capacity building on climate forecast application, ecosystem resilience, climate risk management and climate change adaptation will be an advantage.
· Experience in design, implementation and management of projects related to climate risk management and adaptation in climate sensitive sectors such as agriculture/food security will be an advantage.
· Excellent English proficiency in oral and written communication, including a demonstrated track record in technical report writing and ability to communicate technical matters effectively to general audience; fluency in other Asian languages an advantage.
· Proven analytical skills; self-confident; a creative problem-solver; willingness to work hard and undertake new challenges.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented work style, interest and experience in working in a multi-cultural and international context.
· Willingness to travel under sometimes adverse conditions.
· Represent ADPC to the highest of professional and scientific standards at all times.
· Operate within all ADPC Guidelines & Procedures / Policies.
· Provide ongoing internal capacity building, training, and development to ADPC staff as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technical support to develop Climate Risk Management / climate change adaptation and mitigation strategies / policies and identification of risk management opportunities to address residual risk within different eco-systems to minimize socio-economic effects on lives, livelihoods, food security, economic assets and infrastructure.
· Analyze socio-economic and physical vulnerabilities to changing climate and climate risk environment, utilizing results from research on historical impacts, current adaptation /coping strategies and policy and institutional landscape, and changing socio-economic conditions (population growth, urbanization, economic growth, consumption trends, environmental degradation, etc.,)
· Analyze hazard, vulnerability and risk in climate sensitive sectors, based on subject specific information in order to design appropriate climate risk reduction interventions and climate change adaptation / mitigation measures to suit all levels (national to community level).
· Analyze climate information and utilize them to build eco-system resilience, manage climate risk and adapt to climate change.
· Conduct impact and vulnerability assessments in climate sensitive sectors.
· Develop systems for effective dissemination of climate information to specific stakeholders (national to community level) in climate sensitive sectors such as agriculture/food security, water, etc.
· Manage climate change and climate risk management projects under Climate Resilience and networking with partners for project related activities.
· Package scientific and technical information in assessing climate/disaster risk, risk communication and gap analysis.
· Develop systems for utilization of improved risk information and knowledge in decision making process of stakeholders for safety and protection.
· Provide resource inputs to develop and delivery of training & capacity building programs on the subject to enable user institutions and communities to translate risk information and apply decision support tools for CRM and CCA.
· Assist to integrate CRM and/or climate forecast information application in development planning process and mainstreaming.
· Assist to develop strategic approach for achieving program goals and sustainability of the CCA and CRM programs undertaken by ADPC.
· Assist to increase the program outreach through development of new programs, management in advocacy, assistance in fund mobilization, enhancement of existing partnerships and development of new partnership to increase the outreach.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director / Director.
Contact : email@example.com
เว็บไทยเอ็นจีโอ สนับสนุนการใช้สัญญาอนุญาตครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์และเผยแพร่แนวคิดวัฒนธรรมเสรี เนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ไทยเอ็นจีโอดอทโออาจี ท่านสามารถเอาไปใช้งานได้เลยโดยไม่ต้องขออนุญาต เพียงท่านระบุที่มาและห้ามทำการค้า
Address : มูลนิธิกองทุนไทย 2044/23 ถนนเพชรบุรีตัดใหม่ เขตห้วยขวาง กทม. 10310
Phone : 02-3144112-3, 02-3183959
Fax : 02-7181850
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : www.thaingo.org
นายอัฎธิชัย ศิริเทศ : บรรณาธิการ
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 082-178-3849
นายทศพร แกล้วการไร่ : เจ้าหน้าที่เทคนิค
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 080-078-4016
Laksanaphorn Prakobdee : For English
เบอร์ติดต่อ : 063-847-3261
Email : email@example.com