Organization : WWF Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 20 Sep 2017
View : 1259
Deadline : 30 / September / 2017
Background and Purpose
According to the five-year strategic planning, WWF Thailand is going to change itself to be sustainable by generating revenue. So, WWF Thailand will be the foundation and must have its own fundraising compromised of corporate engagement, individual fundraising, and digital fundraising. The individual fundraising coordinator response for all individual fundraising plan and implementation of fundraising toward multi-channel either face to face, merchandise, DR TV etc to ensure the target of the fund has been reached.
- Develop a strong foundation and strategic growth plan for Individual Fundraising Program through face-to-face and alternative channels (digital, DR TV, merchandising, etc) to secure unrestricted incomes.
- Develop a strategic direction and plan for merchandise products to diversify donor acquisition strategy of the Individual Fundraising Program, and to support organizational marketing and communication activities.
- Liaise with WWF's marketing partners, vendors, and agencies to maintain the partnership relations.
- Report the performance of Individual Fundraising Program as per requirement of project funders to WWF International and network.
- Monitor overall performance and progress of the Individual Fundraising Program through collaboration and management of both internal and external parties.
- Plan in operation and financial projection for all channels of Individual Fundraising Program.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing
- At least 3 Years in Management of team with the proven record of achievement
- At least 1 Year in Direct Marketing for Membership-based Products
- At least 1 years as team leader of sales or fundraising team
- Familiar with online marketing is a plus
- Experience in Fund raising management is a plus
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Interested candidate, please submit your resume stating your expected salary to email@example.com by September 30th, 2017
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or +66 (0) 2 619 8534-7