Organization : WWF Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 20 Sep 2017
View : 1636
Deadline : 30 / September / 2017
Thailand is a country member of Greater Mekong Region (Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Myanmar). Following a strong track record of conservation delivery over the last 20 years, WWF Greater Mekong has embarked on new strategic plan FY 16-FY20. The new strategic plan outlines changes in the way WWF GM and WWF Thailand operate, both in conservation and operation aspects. WWF Thailand has a long-term goal of reaching financial sustainability; the Corporate Engagement Manager manages Corporate Engagement Work through identifying, soliciting, and securing funding from corporates. The revenue from a major donor will support fund for core management and conservation projects for WWF Thailand.
- Within consultation with CD, and support from Conservation Manager, Marketing and Fundraising Manager, Communication Manager, Corporate Engagement Manager develops corporate engagement and major donor strategic plan, and products (project proposals, events, campaigns)
- Identify potential corporations and major donors, engage and cultivate long-term partnership for the purpose that corporates incorporate environmental sustainability into their entire business approaches.
- In partnership with corporates, the manager raises funds to cover costs of partnership and management fee.
- Monitor corporates' projects to meet their objectives and all deliverables
- Ensure the revenue target is reached in according to the plan, adjust and replan when it is necessary
- Working with Communication Manager in pitching the partnership and advocating about the results of the partnership.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, management, finance
- At least 5 years in corporate relationship management or account executive in major corporate client sector
- At least 3 years as team manager either in Fundraising or Sale with the proven record of achievement
- Familiar with Fundraising is a plus
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Interested candidate, please submit your resume stating your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th, 2017
Contact : email@example.com or +66 (0) 2 619 8534-7