Organization : WWF Thailand
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 20 Sep 2017
View : 1753
Deadline : 30 / September / 2017
As the world's growing population reaches the shortage and unsustainability on food and natural resources, WWF Thailand now launch its Sustainable Market project in fisheries, forestry, and agriculture to assist and guide businesses towards a more environmentally sustainable practice. WWF plans to achieve this by engaging with various stakeholders including government agencies, private sectors, standard owners, and consumers to influence this change
- Collaborate with stakeholders including smallholders and other related organizations to aim for sustainable forest management model.
- Conduct market situation report and provide technical support to sustainable forest management, agroforestry, silviculture, and reforestation to Community Forest Associations and the private sector
- Implement work plan and activities with project manager and GMP Forest Hub team to promote the responsible production and sourcing of selected agricultural products.
- Liaise and build relationships with relevant stakeholders e.g. forest operators, producers, and retailers to commit Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification as of responsible forestry.
- Create and develop ideas for FSC awareness campaigns with internal and external parties to raise considerations in domestic consumption and production
- Bachelor's degree in forestry, environmental science, ecology,
- 1 years in sustainable forest management
- Knowledge in Rubber plant or FSC is a plus
- New graduated are welcome
- Good command in English
How to apply
Interested candidate, please submit your resume stating your expected salary to email@example.com by September 30th, 2017
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org