Organization : Urban Light
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 14 Sep 2017
View : 1766
Deadline : 15 / October / 2017
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Maintaining Employee Files,
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain office supplies and inventory
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Adhere to the Child Protection Policy, related Health and Safety practices and all UL Policies and Codes of Conduct.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience in human resource management and working with a culturally diverse team is preferred.
- New graduates are welcomed.
- Must be bilingual: English and Thai.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management, leadership and organizational skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Shows initiative, sets priorities, works independently and manages multiple tasks.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the use of the Internet.
- How to lead, manage and inspire cross-cultural workers.
Attributes and Behaviors:
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Honest, with a high level of integrity.
- Patient, flexible, open-minded, resilient and determined.
- Ability to work under emotionally charged conditions and in difficult situations with sensitivity and respect.
- Passionate advocate for vulnerable persons.
How to apply:
Please your resume/CV in English to email@example.com
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org