Organization : JICA project for ASEAN University Network / Southeast Asia Engineering Education Development Network
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Sep 2017
View : 2393
Deadline : 6 / October / 2017
Vacancy Announcement Assistant Officer
JICA project for ASEAN University Network / Southeast Asia Engineering Education Development Network
Our Project AUN/SEED-Net Project (Since 2003 mainly supported by Japan International Cooperation Agency) is aimed at promoting human resources development in engineering in ASEAN.
The Network consists of 26 leading universities from 10 ASEAN countries with the support of 14 leading Japanese universities.
The Project is looking for staff (at least for 6 months or preferable more) to assist program implementation and other works related to project activity:
- Provision for research programs and scholarship programs within the region,
- Primary check of financial reports from member universities,
- Support for academic meetings, seminars and workshops etc.
- Day-to-day administration
Working period: 6 months (extension possible and welcome, upon mutual consent)
Wage: 870 Bahts per day (only paid for actual working days, not for holidays/weekends)
Working hours: 8:30 - 16:30 (with 1 hour lunch break) Working days: From Monday to Friday, with several unpaid holidays regulated by the office Working place: In Bangkok (office located at Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University)
Joining date: As early as possible during September (negotiable upon request)
1. Thai nationality. Foreigners only with proper and legal working permission submitted.
2. Bachelor’s degree in any field
3. Good command of written and spoken English
4. Proficiency and Accuracy in figures
5. Skill to use computer software (Especially MS Excel, also Word, Outlook and Powerpoint)
6. Appropriate skill and knowledge to deal with routine paper work and financial document
7. No working experience required
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and English language certificates (TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge, etc.) with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Team, JICA Project office for AUN/SEED-Net, Rm 109-110 Bldg 2, Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University To learn more about AUN/SEED-Net project, please visit our website: www.seed-net.org
Contact : 022186419