Organization : Thailand Institute of Justice (Public Organization)
Type : Nonprofits / องค์กรไม่แสวงหาผลกำไร
Date : 7 Sep 2017
View : 417
Deadline : 20 / September / 2017
Communications Specialist (เจ้าหน้าที่สื่อสารองค์กร)
Organization: Thailand Institute of Justice (Public Organization)
JOB TITLE: Communications Specialist 1 position
DEPARTMENT: Office of Public Communications
TEAM PURPOSE: To develop and direct the creation and implementation of organization public communication strategies in order to effectively promote the organization and its products.
- Co-develop and implement PR & corporate communications strategy and plans.
- Ability to create implement online & social media campaigns/channels
- Supervise all communications channels and budget management: Earned, Own, Paid.
- Identify key messages and develop stories in Thai and in English from long and complex English language documents or from briefs, into compelling and simplified press releases and other write-ups as required, for a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
- Organize and supervise various types of press and corporate events effectively.
- Provide marketing production materials both offline and online.
- Coordinate with stakeholders as well as manage agencies and suppliers.
- Monitoring performance reports.
- Effectively manage data and related material storage
- Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, Marketing, Political Sciences or Law
- 5-10 years of experience in public relations/ marketing communications
- Strong in writing & editing skills for press releases, features, web and social media contents, video scripts, event scripts and speeches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both Thai and English.
- High proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Offices (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), internet and social media.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, problem solving skills, detail-oriented, multi-tasks skills
- Strong in project management, creative problem solving and presentation skills
- Creativity, can do attitude, team player and interpersonal skills
- Service mind
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume indicating the position title to: HR & Admin Officer at email@example.com
Or should you need any further information, please contact us via e-mail or phone at 02 118 9400
Or visit our website at http://www.tijthailand.org/main/th/footer/14
Closing Date: Wednesday 20 September 2017